• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Clearing up Sam Sulek's acne?

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
970
Points
28
Timestamps:

0:00 - Intro
1:40 - I have been taking 20mg of accutane. Is this good dose to take or to take more. Also does accutane help remove acne premanently?
8:15 - Titan Medical Sale Info
11:05 - What is your take on partial reps? Not just at the end of a straight set but ocassionally as its own set. As an example, the late John Meadows used to recommed performing side dumbell lateral raises with twice the weight utilizing only the first 30 to 40% range of motion. He said these could really help widen the delts. I guess the question is could occasionally lessening ROM but exposing the muscle to much heavier weight be beneficial for growth?
13:13 - Why do they call steroids "GEAR"?
14:42 - What happened to post workout supplements? Are supplement companies wanting to make you buy a carb and a protein for post workout to make more money? There's one on the market still that has everything you need and it's been around for 15yrs or more called Aftershock by Myogenix. Are you familiar? If so, your opinion.
18:35 - Dave, can you elaborate on Methyl 1 Testosterone (M1T)? I did a two cycles of it when I was younger, 20mg for about 4 weeks in my late teens and curious if I should expect any health issues from it in my later years. I’m in my late thirties now, I’ve gotten blood tests a few times since then and everything has been normal. I just want to know how dangerous and toxic this stuff is.
20:00 - Do you approach training, diet & drugs any different now with your clients than you did yourself in the 90's?
24:08 - What happened to Sam Sulek? He used to be everywhere, now he's MIA.
27:17 - The most effective supplement (and any other techniques) to help with muscle cramping.
29:15 - Does tren expire? Is old tren safe to use?
30:17 - I found two people: one with consistently high B12 levels and another with normal B12 levels. Both individuals are vegetarian and do not take any B12 supplements.
My questions are:
1. How can one person have high B12 levels while the other has normal levels?
2. Can our body produce this much B12?
3. I came across two theories while researching: the first is that blood tests do not provide an accurate estimation of vitamin levels, and the second is that B12 in the blood is not absorbed by the tissues. So, my question is: Why would the body produce B12, and why would it absorb B12 from supplements if it doesn't absorb the B12 produced by the body?

 
Top