• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clen and T3 thread

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Albuterol was better for me. The shorter half life was great if you took too much. You wouldn't have to go through the day looking like a crack head with the shakes.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did you have a two week supply or longer of albut?

MetalMX

MetalMX

I noticed i felt fucking fantastic for some reason on clen. I didn't know why this was so i researched more into it. Turns out clen increases dopamine output in the brain. As well as adrenaline/noradrenaline.

Dopamine is pretty much involved in a drug users "high". Dopamine triggers the actions required to repeat previous pleasures, it helps us to eat, work, reproduce and feel emotions.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did you have a two week supply or longer of albut?

I probably had enough for 60 days if I didn't stop taking it. I took it for 30 days straight with keto. worked great for me.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to ressurect this thread, I am currently on my 2nd day of Clen at 80mcg a day, and notice high as shit energy and my hands shake as if cold.

I am going to take 80 mcg for a week and then bump up to 120 mcg for 2 weeks then off.

Kanav

Kanav

speaking of which, is the sponsor legit place to order clen/t3 from?

Last edited by a moderator:
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to ressurect this thread, I am currently on my 2nd day of Clen at 80mcg a day, and notice high as shit energy and my hands shake as if cold.

I am going to take 80 mcg for a week and then bump up to 120 mcg for 2 weeks then off.

Nice! Let us know how your progress is. Are you taking taurine with it??

I'm on my second day of clen @ 50mcg. Energy is really high and the pumps are really nice. I'm taking about 4g of taurine with it daily

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
taurine is key for the shakes and back cramping. I took it with out once, never again.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never had an issue with cramps. But water is all I drink all day everyday.

MetalMX

MetalMX

taurine is key for the shakes and back cramping. I took it with out once, never again.

Oddly enough Taurine didnt do anything for me.

I think clen also depletes potassium moreso than taurine hence causing the cramping.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff