• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Coast guard law of China in the South China Sea

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
China has a Coast Guard law that prohibits foreign vessels in passing by their claimed areas in the South China Sea. The law states that their ships can use weapons against unwelcome intruders. The declaration is being contested by other countries that are also claimants in the Spratly Islands – Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia. There is also a part in the south of Japan that is being contested by China and Japan.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A protest is being filed by the Philippines against China because of the 200 ships stationed in the Philippine coastal waters near the island province of Palawan. It is like the 200 Chinese vessels are docked there to guard against intruders. If those ships will stay for long then for sure China has bad intentions of a subtle invasion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amid the protest by the Philippines,.China is adamant in letting their ships to stay in the Whitsun Reef inside the Philippine territory. As of the recent count there were 180 Chinese vessels in the reef. China released a statement that the site is their territory because the whole South China sea is theirs. It looks like the Philippines will have a hard time in driving away the intruders.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Giving support to the protest of the Philippines against China’s subtle invasion of the territorial waters of the Philippines are UK, EU and Canada. Prior to that, US had already given its full support to the Philippines. But China is adamant on its claim of the territorial waters so it looks like the formal protest will not be respected by China. I think it is only a war that can force China to behave in the international waters.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Delfin Lorenzana, the Philippine head of the National Defense, is getting irked that Chinese vessels are still in the periphery of the Philippine economic zone in the South China Sea. Adding fuel to the brewing exchange is the reply of the Chinese Ambassador that the islands in the southern Philippines are theirs according to tradition. Lorenzana opines that China is seeming to occupy the area that is called West Philippine Sea.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is ironic if not funny the the Philippine defense secretary is filing a protest against China’s intrusion to the country’s exclusive economic zone in the West Philippine Sea while the president is saying the tension should be defused. It is no secret that the president is very friendly with China that it may be one reason why about 200 Chinese ships have the temerity to stay inside the Philippine territory. Senators are siding with the protest but for sure the president will halt all that issue.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a related development, Taiwan says that they will fight to the end if ever China would attack their country. China is claiming that Taiwan is theirs just like Hongkong and it is just a matter of time before they assimilate Taiwan to their governance. Taiwan can see the pressure exerted by China with the military drills near Taiwan. This might be a short war is China would push on.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Senator Manny Paacquio, the 8-division boxing champion, admonished China to disperse the maritime vessels that are crowding in the exclusive economic zone of the Philippines. Pacquiao is assuming that the Chinese government has nothing to do with the intrusion of the Chinese ships. Now it makes me wonder if China would listen to the charismatic senator. Let us see what’s next to follow.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
US is giving a warning to China on its intrusion in the exclusive economic zone of the Philippines likewise with the bullying of Taiwan. The US State Department issued a statement that they have an obligation to protect the Philippines under the treaty. But it seems to me that China will only stop the aggression if US and other superpowers will physically interfere in the South China Sea.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
US and the Philippines will be having joint military exercise in the West Philippine Sea (aka South China Sea) as stipulated in the Visiting Forces Agreement. There will be 1,700 participants from the Philippine military and US military forces. It can be construed as a show of force in the disputed Spratly Islands but we will know how China would react on the joint military exercises.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now we are seeing the reaction of China on the joint military exercises of the US and the Philippines in the South China Sea. The Philippine department of foreign affairs is lodging a formal complaint on the presence of 240 Chinese militia ships in the exclusive economic zone of the Philippines. For sure China will not heed the protest but what I am waiting for is the direct action of the US and Philippine forces on the Chinese military shiips that are trespassing in the Philippine waters.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
China is adamant in staying in the disputed Julian Felipe Reef. Amidst the series of diplomatic protests by the Philippines on the more than 200 Chinese ships that are inside the Philippine exclusive economic zone, the Chinese vessels refuse to leave the area. Maybe it is high time that the Philippines should seek help from another superpower to fight off the bullying of China in the disputed islands.