• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Coleman in Toronto

Branco

Branco

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
51
Points
6
Ronnie doing some chest before the seminar and guest pose in Toronto... the workout was a light one just for pump...

This will be the seminar:

5608_254274125225_625695225_8420160_6082-1.jpg

5608_254275785225_625695225_8420171_3943-1.jpg

5608_254275790225_625695225_8420172_6705-1.jpg

5608_254275810225_625695225_8420175_5172-1.jpg

5608_254275815225_625695225_8420176_8329-1.jpg

5608_254275820225_625695225_8420177_6582-1.jpg

5608_254275825225_625695225_8420178_6569-1.jpg

5608_254275835225_625695225_8420180_7801-1.jpg

5608_254275855225_625695225_8420182_1190-1.jpg

5608_254275890225_625695225_8420187_4530-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
i think he's definitely back on the gear, he has looked better week after week
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
why would ronnie train with mr i need a belt to incline 70kg :( does he not realise that guy wont be able to spot + wont motivate him with competitive lifts? :(
 
pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
I think Ronnie is going to surprise people with how he looks if he indeed makes a comeback, since he is giving himself a year or so to do it. Even if he cant make it back to what he used to be, i think he can still look good if his injuries continue to heal and he continues to train hard.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ Ronnie's conditioning was never a problem but his f'ed up bodyparts will never be the same again.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Ronnie's conditioning was never a problem but his f'ed up bodyparts will never be the same again.

I agree. It has taken me ages to get my hammys up after injuring them and they are still average. Ronnie has more issues and I'm not sure he can fix them to look any good.

Although I think Ronnie can come train with me if he is lifting like this:
5608_254275855225_625695225_8420182_1190-1.jpg

Maybe he could go around doing guest training with journeymen like me. Then we get to say we hung out with Ronnie :gaysign:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Meh, if you ask me I think he hasn't been eating/training too much last weeks. His chest does look flat.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
toronto is such a big city you'd think they would find a location thats actually in toronto....the seminar is in a city called mississauga..still kool that hes here
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Thanks for the pictures. Ronnie is actually coming to Virginia Beach next week. Next Friday he'll be at a local Golds and I may go check it out and get some pics. If I don't I'm for sure going to the show where he'll be guest posing to get some pictures.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Ronnie travels too much lol
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Thanks for posting the pic Branco.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Thanks for the pictures. Ronnie is actually coming to Virginia Beach next week. Next Friday he'll be at a local Golds and I may go check it out and get some pics. If I don't I'm for sure going to the show where he'll be guest posing to get some pictures.

im excited if only to see current picsw of you :borat: oh and ofcourse seeing ronnie is always cool. but you especially :spy:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Thanks for the pictures. Ronnie is actually coming to Virginia Beach next week. Next Friday he'll be at a local Golds and I may go check it out and get some pics. If I don't I'm for sure going to the show where he'll be guest posing to get some pictures.

I'll be at JMU in Harrisonburg. Come pick me up :turborun:

(actually it'd be ridiculously out of the way :tear:)
 
Branco

Branco

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
51
Points
6
More Ronnie Coleman pics, this time from the seminar in Toronto (high quality):


Ronnie2-1.jpg

Ronnie1-1.jpg

Ronnie3-1.jpg

Ronnie4-1.jpg

Ronnie10-1.jpg

Ronnie11-1.jpg

Ronnie5-1.jpg

Ronnie6-1.jpg


Ronnie8-1.jpg


Bonus (Still in Canada):
dsc026366-1.jpg


Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing in Toronto:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
August 22

Lenda Murray BB/Figure/Bikini Championships



 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Meh, if you ask me I think he hasn't been eating/training too much last weeks. His chest does look flat.
It's amazing how much information MuscleMecca members know from just viewing one picture.

:iorofl:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I don't get why you laugh. If he looked much fuller last 2 weeks and now he does not.... what the hell you think it might happend?

In this thread there are more than 10 pics and a vid. Go check them and then post, tnx.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dear Science please let him diet down so it doesn't make me cringe so much everytime I see pics of him.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
he looks good in the vid
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
54
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
88
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top