• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

College football thread

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ I would never burn my OSU stuff. Ill walk in Southern Cal right now wearing a OSU jersey.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
i want to see penn state play a quality team to see if they are for real......they are fucking killing teams!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
i want to see penn state play a quality team to see if they are for real......they are fucking killing teams!

too bad they play in the big 10 and that aint going to happen.
They could really go undefeated...
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Wow you really like ripping on OSU and the BigTen for being in Columbus :dunnodude:.
The Big Ten does suck this year though. :wutyousay:

Nonetheless, Illinois should prove to at least be a minor test for now. There were high expectations for them during the preseason so I'm sure they feel as if they have something to prove. Many of these teams also become significantly better as the year goes on, which is usually Penn State's M.O. as well.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
USC is kicking ass, and what ever state tonys sucks as well :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I can't believe USC looked that bad against a team that PSU absolutely slaughtered. Makes you think...
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I can't believe USC looked that bad against a team that PSU absolutely slaughtered. Makes you think...

But if you think like that, if osu beats psu it will make your head spin
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
finally wvu looks good....against marshall...
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
But if you think like that, if osu beats psu it will make your head spin
It's possible but not quite the same. Anyway, PSU will now be a top ten team and ranked #1 in the Big Ten. All is well.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
It's possible but not quite the same. Anyway, PSU will now be a top ten team and ranked #1 in the Big Ten. All is well.

Do you know who Josh Gaines is? DT for PSU. I went to high school with that dude, he's pretty cool. :gaygay:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Do you know who Josh Gaines is? DT for PSU. I went to high school with that dude, he's pretty cool. :gaygay:
I don't know him personally. I just know of him. You're not nearly as cool as you think. :linedrunk:
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I don't know him personally. I just know of him. You're not nearly as cool as you think. :linedrunk:

You're right, he's not in the NFL or anything. Just had a few classes with him.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
got my proline ticket for the games today (canadians will no what im talking about)..

kentucky -1.5
msu -2.5
georgia -11.5
penn st. -5.5!

oklahoma/texas game is pretty good rite now 1 vs. 5
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Im watching Toledo vs Michigan. Toledo is winning and looks pretty good. YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!
 
Top