• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Coming soon! The Kai Greene post Olympia interview.

• Thread starter mike pulcinella
  • Start date
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Thanks to my Facebook Kai-friends for your suggestions for questions to ask him. The video I made from the interview yesterday is coming soon.

I won't lie to you, like Victor he's been beat down by his placing at the Olympia and much about his future is uncertain.

Kaifilmstrip-1.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543133687

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im dreading a drawn out philosophical speech.... i wish he just comes with the truth and moves on. He is one of he hardest workers in the sport. His work ethic benefits him and drives him forward. Although he has a progressive work ethic, his mental state post contest is self sabotaging.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
zen bb here we go..

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wonder what philosophical quotes he will use to try to explain his failure at the O.

and that Oscar Arden guy, hmm..

Last edited:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only thing he needs to do is getting rid of Oscar. :D

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been waiting for this!! I think I heard on Pro Bodybuilding weekly from Oscar that the main problem was that he peaked too early in the week. I think the short of it was probably, he peaked early, then got flat, then tried to compensate with a bit too much carb and water intake leading to look bloated onstage.

I don't know what everyones opinion was with Kai's physique, but I think he just looked a little too carbed up. His stomach was sticking out like he just had farr too much food intake to get full. idk. We'll see in due time!

Thanks for posting this Mike!

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been waiting for this!! I think I heard on Pro Bodybuilding weekly from Oscar that the main problem was that he peaked too early in the week. I think the short of it was probably, he peaked early, then got flat, then tried to compensate with a bit too much carb and water intake leading to look bloated onstage.

I don't know what everyones opinion was with Kai's physique, but I think he just looked a little too carbed up. His stomach was sticking out like he just had farr too much food intake to get full. idk. We'll see in due time!

Thanks for posting this Mike!
he looked flat at prejudging. Filled out for the night-show, but his stomach suffered because of it

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I wouldnt be surprised, He and Roelly looked jaw dropping precontest.