• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Congrats Turk & Dridz!

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
They both competed yesterday (sunday march 30).

Congrats guys. :2:

Turks contest threads:
Turkish1530 - Couple Contest Pictures
Turkish1530 - Evolution of a Natural Monster
Turkish1530 - 3.5 weeks out (195lbs)
Turkish1530 - 2.5 Weeks Out
Turkish1530 - 2 Days Out

Dridz contest thread:
The Beastly to Sexy Transformation of DriDDeRz
 
Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
CONGRATS BROTHERS INSPIRING LIKE HELL!!

HOLLA
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Congratz guys. They both did a great job :xyxthumbs:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Congrats to the both of you, great job by you both :eclipsee_gold_cup:
Enjoy eating like crazy for the next few days.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Awesome work guys...enjoy the off-season :D
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Congrats guys :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
uber-congrats fellers!!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Turk weighed 190 on stage, he weighs 208 exactly one day later.

:49:
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
:linedrunk::linedrunk::linedrunk: Cheers you guys, enjoy the splendid offseason. You made a great apperance and you definitely left with an impression, well done.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dang, well i hope hes pigging out, and relaxing !!!!!!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Turk says he feels so terrible, he's going back to eating clean already. I told him to pig out, just don't go overboard. The problem is he's drinking too much water, his body obviously secreted a good amount of ADH and Aldosterone when he suddenly dropped his water and sodium for the day of the show. I told him if he just continues eating the same way for a few days, he'll lose weight from being 208. Right now his body is just retaining everything it gets, which would explain why he hasn't been going to the bathroom even off all the water he's drinking.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Turk says he feels so terrible, he's going back to eating clean already. I told him to pig out, just don't go overboard. The problem is he's drinking too much water, his body obviously secreted a good amount of ADH and Aldosterone when he suddenly dropped his water and sodium for the day of the show. I told him if he just continues eating the same way for a few days, he'll lose weight from being 208. Right now his body is just retaining everything it gets, which would explain why he hasn't been going to the bathroom even off all the water he's drinking.

I got sick to my stomach as well right after from eating unclean. So I went back to eating relatively clean as well. It is also a habit that you form, it actually takes a while for you to get used to eating whatever you want when you want. And it takes your body a while to get used to eating crap again.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Interesting info Braaq,. hope hes alright Flex..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Turk says he feels so terrible, he's going back to eating clean already.

:49:

i did the same thing after 4 days of pigging out, i couldnt handle all the nice things, i started eating clean and back at training yesterday, Feels awesome to get back into training and geting ready for the next show :hsughr:


thanks everyone :)

my current weight is 72kg :keke:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
239
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
KaiGold
Replies
3
Views
11K
joseph
J
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
5K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top