• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congratulations Line

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll take the reigns.. oh wait. Nevermind, I will be at the Playboy Mansion for the party this weekend. Oh yeah!!!
I will be getting my Mr O updated from Duality via text message while I am looking at mostly naked chicks, he will be looking at mostly naked dudes :headbang:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll take the reigns.. oh wait. Nevermind, I will be at the Playboy Mansion for the party this weekend. Oh yeah!!!
I will be getting my Mr O updated from Duality via text message while I am looking at mostly naked chicks, he will be looking at mostly naked dudes :headbang:

But im sure Toolality will be getting more action than you, "lonely action" if you know what i mean..:jerkoff1:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
128762836511660977.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

You lucky bastard! :D

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In b4 poll on who's in charge this weekend

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I shall be around, im actually on a train right now to visit the beautiful city of Montreal, but i will definitely be tuned in to both the pre-judging and the finals.. i think the intention of this thread was to congratulate line on winning the bet vs. Max.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
TKD should be in charge this weekend.

:icon_ninja:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adam is going to ban himself for editing his own posts.