• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congratulations Phil

Light weight

Light weight

Congrats for being one of the best Bodybuilder in the world... See you at the FIBO, I can't wait...:tiphat:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath is gonna be awesome at the fibo! def will be there to see him!!!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys, I will be ready to chat it up at the FIBO soon.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys, I will be ready to chat it up at the FIBO soon.

awesome to have you aboard Phil.. your nothing short of amazing!!! i had you as the clear cut winner at the AC due to your size (you made Dex look like a midget), but hey its all gravy baby.. show em at the O!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest with everyone, I havn't looked at any pictures yet (Arnold Classic). Because, everyone I went to the Arnold Classic with has almost no interest in anything other than the expo. Therefore, I had no possible ways of getting the internet in our hotel which I was somewhat upset about.

But it was great meeting up with Phil at the Arnold Classic today. I would of spent far more time at your booth if I wasn't holding up the "line" (if you would like to call it that). In past years it seemed I could talk for hours to you and nobody had any interest in you (no offense, the people visiting the expo just had no idea what they were missing). At the 2006 Arnold Expo, I'll be honest and tell you I wasn't too familiar with you; but your personality really stood out to me. I think you would make a great representative for the sport and that's something I tell others often.

I appreciated the explanation behind the reason why you perform your side chest differently rather than rolling your shoulders back. For the people interested, he gets more pectoral detail on his right side keeping his delts up. I told Phil he looked fantastic in the side chest 5 weeks out, and asked so why change it? For whatever reason, I never even recognized that he was using his left side for that pose. I also agknowledged that it was only one picture and it may of just appeared better, but Heath knows his body better than anyone else, so i'm confident he's making the right decision. He especially convinced me after he explained how he's tried the pose out for several judges who all seem to recommend his current type of method.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo Flex, great meeting you. Hope to see ya at the Olympia because I'm going to do my very best to improve.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck to the Olympia Phil:xyxthumbs: So are you gona train with Jay?:)

Serafin

Serafin

Congratulations Phil, from Polish fans.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea Phil..what do ya think my name means lol. Watched your dvd like a zillion times..tried to workout to have your arms, and I found out it wasn't possible(short biceps)lol.When are you coming out with another dvd man?

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo!

Just thought I'd come on to say hello and answer a couple of questions that were posted. I will be training with Jay probably around the last week on July as I did last year, plus it is NPC USA wknd. I will also be filming a new and much improved DVD which will showcase my journey to my first Olympia contest. Training, diet and also some lifestyle stuff, as I'd like to show a lighter side, but that could be left out due to length of video. I'm done with photo shoots and now will be training hard this upcoming week with a lil' cardio since I've got appearances through June.

Train hard guys and most importantly, be safe and have fun!

Phil

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good look with the training phil, looking forward to the dvd :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck Phil! Your nothing short of a true bad ass!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As it has been said before, best of luck to you Phil.. We all hear at the Mecca wish you well.

D

d.capodiferro

i'm not phil's greatest supporter(i prefer other types of bbers), but i'd make a round of applause for phil, to be the man he is.
i know many phil's supporters here in italy

MetalMX

MetalMX

Nice work at the Ironman Phil, just phenomenal the way you looked!

I can't believe you didn't win the AC clearly robbed, Dex had nothing over you but slightly more conditioning, you outsized the brother hard!

I've always been a Jay Cutler fan but you're physique it truly stunning and I think you'll be taking the Sandow very soon from him. I like your attitude towards the sport your a great role model for up and coming young bodybuilders like myself. I also like the way you approach building your physique, going for mass but keeping an aesthetic physique with a tiny waist.

All the best in the future dude, your the man! Hope you come by Australia sometime soon it'd be awesome to see you here in Sydney :tiphat:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work, Phil! What are you focusing on for the O? More size? Working on any certain bodyparts?

forsi

forsi

I am really impressed how much you improved, Phil. I am looking forward to see at the FIBO, and maybe get an autograph as well. :-D
:tiphat:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Props on the improvements this year Phil. Must have been some serious work, so congratz on winning some hard fought battles.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo!

Just thought I'd come on to say hello and answer a couple of questions that were posted. I will be training with Jay probably around the last week on July as I did last year, plus it is NPC USA wknd. I will also be filming a new and much improved DVD which will showcase my journey to my first Olympia contest. Training, diet and also some lifestyle stuff, as I'd like to show a lighter side, but that could be left out due to length of video. I'm done with photo shoots and now will be training hard this upcoming week with a lil' cardio since I've got appearances through June.

Train hard guys and most importantly, be safe and have fun!

Phil

Hi Phil! Congratz for your victory. You're looking very improved, great conditioning and great amount of pounds added. Well done!

Can you tell us what are your plans for the upcoming Olympia?