• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Conor McGregor is on vacation

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After winning the UFC lightweight belt from Eddie Alvarez, it seems that Conor McGregor is taking his time for his next fight. Or maybe McGregor is in a negotiating phase with either Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao. Both boxing champions have expressed their desire to fight UFC’s highest paid fighter. But negotiations are stalled when both boxers hinted that it would be a boxing match. McGregor is a mixed martial arts fighter and he would definitely be an underdog if the fight is in boxing. But for sure, many are awaiting for this dream fight if it ever happens.

R

rz3300

Banned
Something tells me that these guys have vacations that are much much different than we normal people do. I imagine that they have more fun and at the same time probably get great workouts in all at the same time. Maybe not though, but you won't convince me.