• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Contest for FREE AX Max Strength Mass FX

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

Ok guys, Freebie time. Please write a review on a product you've used. Good or bad. Please write a detailed review, no two liners. You can write as many reviews as you would like. The more you write the better chance you have to win. Every review will give you a ticket to be put in a hat for a drawing. Everyone here is eligible. This contest will run until friday 4/18/08

I would also like to take this chance to welcome "Workingatit46" to our team. Please feel free to PM him or me if you have any questions.

Good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Yes anybody with questions or advice or a request feel free to pm me. This is a awesome give away here let's see some reviews.:xyxthumbs:

Detailed Description
Mass FX: Maximum Strength: Unleash your Alpha Male!
Three time award winning pro-anabolic, Mass FX, forged revolutionary gains in raw, animalistic power and lean muscle mass from just one bottle. It created plateau shattering workouts and amplified testosterone levels so high that it unleashed that “do anything, kick-ass, aggressive, strong, confident, dominant male leader of the pack” feeling that we call the “Alpha-Male” in everyone that used it.

Mass FX was selected as a product of the year by Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Anabolic of the Year by DXL Magazine, and “2008 Best of the Best” by Planet Muscle Magazine…and NOW this beast just got even BIGGER! MassFX Maximum Strength goes far beyond our first formula by generating even moreanimalist gains in lean mass and raw power, by providing complete anabolic amplification of testosterone, forcing accelerated rates of protein synthesis far beyond 25R-diol alone, providing pro-anabolic-adaptogenic support and byprecisely modulating estrogen for optimal strength and mass gains.

Mass FX Maximum Strength; the new “King of Kings” in natural pro-anabolics!
Divanil (95% (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran or DVTHF) Within the human body is a globular protein called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to male androgens such as testosterone, rendering that testosterone “inactive.” That is, it makes it impossible for testosterone to bind to the androgen receptor and stimulate muscle cell growth! That�€™s bad for us looking to pack on muscle, and to make it even worse, SHBG naturally binds over 90% of your testosterone! Talk about making it next to impossible to grow naturally.

So how does Mass FX stop SHBG from rending your testosterone inactive?
We utilized the highest 95% pure extract available today of a lignan contained in nettle root called Divanil. Divanil has a very strong binding affinity to SHBG, making it next to impossible for SHBG to bind with testosterone. What that means for you is that you now have a massive quantity of free testosterone that can bind with your androgen receptors and detonate an explosive anabolic chain reaction within your muscle cells, igniting massive muscle growth that was impossible to achieve before. Furthermore, Divanil is a very healthy and safe ingredient for all athletes.

Divanil can increase an enzyme known as endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). The more eNOS present, the more nitric oxide gets produced.
Elevated levels of nitric oxide dramatically flood and engorge muscles with blood, yielding massive muscle pumps, road map vascularity and increased stamina, all of which enhance athletic performance. Designed exclusively for Anabolic Xtreme, 25R-diol was named “Anabolic of the Year” in DXL Magazine, and “2008 Best of the Best” in Planet Muscle Magazine.

25R-diol is a very unique and powerful 6-hydroxy analog synthesized from a highly pro-anabolic 6-keto compound studied back in the 1970�€™s by Russian scientists. Our 6-hydroxy analog offers users a greater biological half-life, extending the pro-anabolic effects of 25R-diol on your muscle cells.

25R-diol works by signaling your androgen receptors on your muscle cells to initiate growth. Androgen receptors are the key holes that need to be unlocked on your muscle cells in order to ignite new growth. The effect is a very proanabolic state in your body, yet because 25R-diol has minimal intrinsic androgenic activity, reduction of natural testosterone production does not occur,making 25R-diol a powerful natural anabolic, yet a weak androgen. 25R-diol also has the unique ability to mildly stimulate an increase in luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is a hormone secreted by the pituitary that travels to the leydig cells of the testes and stimulates testosterone production. 25R-diol also acts as a mild reductase inhibitor which counteracts androgenic effects. Thisexplains why so many users of Mass FX have noticed mind-altering increases in lean muscle mass without any side effects.Unlike other product ingredients available on the market today, 25R-diol is actually healthy to the heart, prostate and liver, and has the potential to reduce cholesterol. So you get all the benefits of a strong, healthy, natural anabolic, and none of the negative side effects.

25R-diol (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol)
Estrogen helps you build muscle….WHAT? That�€™s right, we said it, and we�€™re going completely against the grain of popular belief, but not against the grain of science! The popular belief today is that one must completely eradicate estrogen to elevate natural testosterone production. While there is truth to that notion, keep in mind that the most efficient illegal compounds at buildingstrength and size utilize a certain degree of estrogen. The ultimate goal, however, is to effectively lower and modulate estrogen, and not annihilate it, so proper intracellular fluid and nutrients are retained in the muscle tissue to fuel cellular growth. Drying your cells out by annihilating estrogen only serves to starve your muscles for the fuel they need to grow! White Button Mushroom Extract contains key specific phyto-chemicals that act as natural aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase is the enzyme in your body responsible for converting male androgens into female estrogens. Properly modulate the actions of aromatase, and estrogen formation decreases, but not so much that the “right amount” isn�€™t left over to significantly improve muscle growth.

With estrogen levels properly lowered and modulated, the hypothalamus gland will begin signally your testes to start mass producing testosterone in hopes that some of those excess androgens will be converted into estrogen. With White Button Mushroom present to blunt the formation of excessive estrogen, you�€™re left with just one thing…more testosterone, the mother of all anabolic, mass building hormones! Protein synthesis; it is the anabolic driving force behind building raw muscle, and is an intracellular process whereby cells build proteins. 11-Alpha, extracted from the epigeal portion of Ajuga Turkestanica was one of the great kept “secrets” of Russian Olympic weightlifters during the 70�€™s and 80�€™s, allowing them to crush Olympic records while remaining drug free. This is due to 11-Alpha�€™s ability to unleash a massive anabolic cascade of protein synthesis equal to one of the most infamous synthetic steroids used today; Dianabol. 11-Alpha ferociously ignites protein synthesis, imparting instantly noticeable gains in strength and muscle size. However, it does NOT induce any of the androgenic side effects such as enlarging the prostate. If you thought you�€™d unleashed your alpha male with the original Mass FX, you ain�€™t seen anythingyet! If you want to grow bigger, you�€™ve got to eat bigger. However, additionalaccumulation of body fat is often unavoidable due to the increased caloric intake needed to grow. Well, “lean muscle” looks MUCH better than “bulky muscle” covered in fat any day!

The final component of Mass FX Maximum Strength was incorporated to accomplish just that; to keep you lean and shredded as 25Rdiol, Divanil and 11-Alpha work synergistically to ignite explosive growth! Forskolin works by increasing intracellular levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)…ok, what�€™s that and what does it do? cAMP is potentially the most important cell-regulating chemical, as it activates a cascade of differing enzymes responsible for diverse cellular functioning. Most notable to athletes isan increased release of the anabolic hormone insulin, increased levels of T3 thyroid hormone, and increases in free testosterone, all of which lead to the annihilation of adipose tissue and increases in lean mass, making Forskolin a perfect synergist with Divanil and Sea Buckthorn. How does more hard, lean and dry mass sound? How about being able to add 15lbs, 25lbs, 35lbs to your major lifts? How about actually experiencing results in as little as 3-5 days? Mass FX Maximum Strength will dramatically increase levels of total and free testosterone, delivering superior gains in lean mass, rock hard pumps, plateau shattering strengths gains, and an increase in your sense of confidence, dominance and aggression; a mentality we refer to as the Alpha Male.

Get ready for results like you�€™ve never experienced before and welcome to the world of Mass FX Maximum Strength. Adaptogens are one of the greatest hidden secrets with tremendous anabolic potential. We, as athletes, bodybuilders, power lifters, and hard core iron enthusiasts stress our bodies to the limits day in and day out. Physical and mental stress is nothing new to us, and neither are the effects it has on our bodies, our immune system, and our daily lives. What our bodies need is a greater ability to deal with stress, as stress factors can quickly accumulate, bringing our performance and progress to a grinding halt. Sea Buckthorn is a new powerful anabolic adaptogen capable of stabilizing calcium channels within our muscles. Calcium is a key component for firing each muscle contraction. When we hit the iron, calcium channels suffer extreme damage from micro-tears deep within the muscle. By stabilizing calcium channels, Sea Buckthorn allows athletes to greatly minimize damage to those calcium channels, allowing you to generate fiercer muscular contractions beyond the point of fatigue. Sea Buckthorn is also rich in two particular lignans - secoisolariciresinol and matairesinol, and these lignans also bind to SHBG, much like Divanil, and therefore further increases levels of free testosterone!

White Button Mushroom Extract
11-Alpha (11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone)
Sea Buckthorn
Forslean
Mass FX Maximum Strength Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg
Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], 11-alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)], Sea Buckthorn isolated for [Secoisolariciresinol and Matairesinol], 25R-diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol], Forslean™

product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

EAS Phosphagen HP
It's a great high performance creatine that has given me great results. During the first 5 days(loading phase) I gained 7 pounds of lean mass. With the added Dextrose in it I get a great boost of energy every time I take it. I have also been able to recover much faster and still have very productive worokouts since taking it. My strength gains have gone up a ton since using this High Performance Creatine. After talking to others we have come to a consensus that this is the best Creatine we have tried by far. Also this creatine is the best tasting supplement I have ever tried. The fruit punch flavor that I use tastes more like Kool-aid then creatine. I would recommend this creatine to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive creatine that actually works better then more expensive brands.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Very nice review i may have to give that a shot:xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
X-Factor by Molecular Nutrition

-X-factor delivered on the DOMS
-great strength gains
-gained around 4-5lbs of seemingly lean mass
-Bodyfat went down
-causes some serious hunger
-Excellent pumps while working out...shoulders were the worst they would get so pumped it was hard to hold your arms up. But it was a good feeling
- Actually noticed I looked alot more vascular too

Overall I give the product a 9/10 and recommend any serious lifter giving it a shot.

I put on some lean mass, deff got stronger in my core lifts and pumps were nuts some days. Body is always sore from the previous workout (doms) and even with my sometimes shitty eating /lack of cardio I didnt notice a real increase in BF in fact by BF% has gone down. I find im always hungry. I think i'll do another cycle in the future when Im bulking :D

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Xtend By scivation
Its a great overall product
Taste 10
Recovery 10
The serveings Per Tub are great it last me over a month.
Its also a refreshing drink to drink while your working out.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

How were the DOMS with it i heard it can be intense?:xyxthumbs:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

For bcaa i think it is the best product out ther IMO:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dymatize Xpand

Very good tasting flavors
pre workout supplement similar to n.o.xplode
and wtf pumped.
taking a scoop 30 mins prior to workout..
i did notice a slight bit more of energy
and a good pump, somewhat though their was a crash
like a caffeine crash, price of it where i purchased.
41.99$, cost was expensive, 2$ more than N.o.xplode
(this was 2 years ago)

Pros -
good quality company
decent pumps
great tasting :)

cons -
slightly more expensive than most pre-workout supps
product wouldn't work well if not used within 30-40days

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Controlled labs Green bulge

Took this in 11th grade.
took the recommended dosage of 5 caps
interestingly, drinking a good amount of water
is kind've hard while trying to work out
it was decently priced, but a preworkout supp?
no, i think it's better as a post to be honest.
not quite enough in each cap to give a good pump..
there was no bloating or water problems with muscles though
i'd say for its price, it doesn't do what it says,

Pros -
cheap

cons -
no decent pumps
have to drink too much water

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cell mass by BSN

still in use taking it bought the 60serving size
very great for post workout, taking a scoop and a half twice a day
good quality powder too, doesn't stick together etc
very good info on the back for both non training and training days
compared to other creatine+ supplements, price wise
cell mass is a little bit more ca$hy, but if taken correctly its good
powder would mix badly though if even stired for 15-20seconds,
mostly depends on how much water you use, says 5-6oz or so
but 8 - 10oz works fine with no clumps at the bottom of glass
or any on the sides of the glass
after a heavy workout, and take just one scoop of this
next day i feel no soreness or anything, but to also keep it this way
must drink 100+oz of water, any less and some soreness occurs

pros -
good quality company
very good recovery

cons -
mixing with 5-6oz isnt enough
water intake

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

great reviews keep them coming:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscle milk collegiate 5.29lb (strawberry milkshake)

best tasting protein/meal replacement powder ever
much cheaper than the regular muscle milk if its the 5lb version
has a little bit more saturated fat than most people would want
the carbs are perfect for both pre and post workout
though theres also some sort of bloating and farting problems
most of the protein powders ive tried do this .. dunno why
4scoops after a workout, you can easily feel its working
(me at least) don't get that weird feeling in your muscles (spasms)
protein content couldn't been a tad better, or more protein per scoop
since its got alot of fat...

pros -
Best tasting protein/meal replacement shake
cheap (compared to regular muscle milk)
works very well for recovery

cons -
too much sat fat
get tempted to use it more cus of its awesome taste

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Looking good keep them rolling in:xyxthumbs:

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544
This is a great weight gainer. The whey in it helps greatly with muscle recover
the bcaa's in it are definitely a great bonus in this product
the taste is great
everything in it makes it great
much better than musclemilk in comparison
best weight gainer I have ever tried

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Very good reviews keep them coming:xyxthumbs:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so i take it the contest is off???

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BSN Syntha-6 protein

very enticing protein mix, excellent flavor selection
slightly high in price, yet very very good for a meal replacement
same as the muscle milk collegiate when it comes to temptation
powder mixes very well either stirring, or shaking
can mix it with both water and milk (+1) for me.
only downside for the container is the scoop is always stuck
at the bottom of it, but almost every protein supp is like this

pros -
good tasting
mixes well in water or milk
sold in literally every supp store (even small ones) as i know of

cons -
slightly expensive
can be tempted to over use it, scoop wise, due to taste

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.