• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Contest for store credit

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Great contest

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Contest is moving don't miss out guys

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thank for everyone who posted ,but we need,more pics or stories please

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Bump let's hear and see more so we can definitely the winners

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
View attachment 14703
View attachment 14704

This is an area I visited a while back. The fam loved the ducks & were very tame, so they even got to feed them. Perfect weather & good times. Not far away was another area, so I thought I'd try my luck with some fishing. That's a billy gar fish btw. They are a pain in the ass! They have little, sharp teeth & will bite through your line from time to time. Not much good for eatin, imo because of all the small bones, but some people like em. I'm not real big on crowds of people, so this is my kind of vaca.

Not expecting to win anything, but I thought I'd contribute. M4b has been good to me before, so It's the least I can do.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a story.

I took a trip to northern Ontario Canada way back. Way, way, way up North.

There was this dump and there were a bunch of people watching black bears there. They had tables set up and everything. It was such an experience being so close to those beautiful animals!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

View attachment 14703
View attachment 14704

This is an area I visited a while back. The fam loved the ducks & were very tame, so they even got to feed them. Perfect weather & good times. Not far away was another area, so I thought I'd try my luck with some fishing. That's a billy gar fish btw. They are a pain in the ass! They have little, sharp teeth & will bite through your line from time to time. Not much good for eatin, imo because of all the small bones, but some people like em. I'm not real big on crowds of people, so this is my kind of vaca.

Not expecting to win anything, but I thought I'd contribute. M4b has been good to me before, so It's the least I can do.
Very coo!l we have alligator gar in cape fear river 5-8 feet long

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
View attachment 14703
View attachment 14704

I've heard there are some big ass gar out there, but never seen em.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Your pic looks like the lake in Asheville NC where I proposed to my wife

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 14703
View attachment 14704

I've heard there are some big ass gar out there, but never seen em.
These guys bow fish (arrow with a rope) in a John boat it's funny as hell watching them get tossed around in there 8-10 foot aluminum boat by such a monsterish fish

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never bow fished, but I heard It's a blast. I know a few guys that do it, but not with monster gar!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow awesome pics and awesome story bama! Looks like the universe really looked down and pitched a hand for ya'

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This makes me want to go on vacation!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

This makes me want to go on vacation!
Me too brother that's why I picked the vacation theam for the contest ,to motivate me to take one soon.have not had a break in years

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thanks for sharing the pic HT

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mountain Man my friend I have just got to say I believe that is the most fitting avatar out of any I have seen.

HorrorT

HorrorT

163184 1765670142494 7153395 n 166504 1765041286773 3298007 n Rolling around Vegas, Good fun....