P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Just bought one for myself. I'm so excited. This thing is a beast.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Overcompensating for something that is lacking my friend ?
1313
overkill? what do you have in your pc that you need that huge thing?
i just got a 5870 for my office HTPC and that thing is bad... I can't imagine fitting a 5970 in a case.
I would like to get one of those cases eventually but can't bring myself to spending money like that for just a case. I don't game much and my video card at home isn't the greatest.
Corsair is a great trademark but IMHO is a little bit overrated and overpriced (I talk about Power Supplys).
^^ Do you think you'll need 850W? Really?

Core 2 Quad/ Core I7
two 2TB hard drives
two raptors or SSD
8 GB of Ram
a bad ass video card,
plenty of cooling/ water cooling and ya, you will be needing the 850 watt power supply. I am pushing my 650 watt right now for my desktop in my office.
I get all the fun stuff for work but I just wish i could bring it home and use it for games![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.