• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Cotto is retiring in December

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Miguel Cotto, the 6-time world champion in 4 weight divisions from Puerto Rico, will defend his WBO light middleweight crown against Sadam Ali. The fight will be held in Madison Square Garden on December 2. Win or lose, Cotto is set to retire. Cotto has a record of 41 wins and 5 losses while Ali sports a record of 25 wins and 1 loss.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well even though I cannot really say that I know much about him or have watched all that much, even I know the name is huge and this will be a big loss. I hope that a new up and comer is quick on the scene because it will be sad to see him go.
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
1K
rz3300
R
Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
2K
rz3300
R
R
Replies
20
Views
7K
Pickle
Pickle
P
Replies
4
Views
3K
Maxmonzter
Maxmonzter
Top