• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Couture vs Toney

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
I am gonna lose my mind if Toney lands a lucky punch and beats Randy. I think bj Penn is gonna pull out a win tonight too. What yall thinking?
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'm watching it live, and predict Couture. Then again, I'm pretty drunk, as it's my best friend's birthday and I didn't pay a cover to sit here sober.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
You gotta pay a cover at your friends house? Yeah idbe drunk too
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Wow, I last longer in bed than that.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
who won? how did it end?
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Wow, I last longer in bed than that.


Haha don't lie. That was some funny **** I guess I don't have to worry about a lucky punch if he doesn't even throw one. That made my night Toney was getting on my nerves bad
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I figured if toney could keep it standing for 15, or even 10, seconds he would have had a chance to knock him out quick.
But once it got on the ground it was over, which is exactly what happened.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
I thought he would be able to keep it standing for a little bit at least though. I really thought Penn would pull it out this time thought
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
4
Views
3K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Ironslave
Replies
8
Views
4K
Ironslave
Ironslave
Big_Guns_Lance
Replies
1
Views
2K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
Top