• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Crawford unifies junior welterweight belts

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Junior welterweight champion Terrence Crawford stopped Julius Indongo in the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round with a body punch. With the win, Crawford is now the undisputed junior welterweight champion with belts of WBC and WBO while Indongo from Namibia held the belts of WBA and IBF. Still undefeated, Crawford’s record is now 32 wins with 23 knockouts while Indongo suffered his first loss against 22 wins.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well given that Crawford is from my area of the county I should probably know a bit more about him but I really do not, although I have heard good things. Lately I have heard a lot about it could have and should have been him fighting Mayweather, which kind of makes me upset.
 

Similar threads

Top