sch
Mr sch
Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Messages
- 71
- Points
- 8
I've had some experiences with creatine in my later teens.
I wouldn't take the whole dose but it helped me get fit
I also have had a bad experience with creatine where I drank beer after taking it went to digital electronics class and fucked up the room. It was my intestines being damaged.
I haven't really thought about creatine for years but I'm desperate for some endurance because of a psych medication shot I get. I've been working my chest and I'm amped.
Anyway this is real secretive a lot of body builders are spikes on competition and not concerned with people they don't know getting sick.
You have to mix citrus juice with creatine monohydrate let it sit for 5 minutes. You can even put a little hard liquor in it, I use smirnov it's filtered 10x
And you know if your into home brewing and know what your doing you can mix ascorbic acid in with creatine monohydrate.
I've kinda given up on lab work I don't have a lab and a bunch of text books I know like the back of my hand.
Be good and be well.
I wouldn't take the whole dose but it helped me get fit
I also have had a bad experience with creatine where I drank beer after taking it went to digital electronics class and fucked up the room. It was my intestines being damaged.
I haven't really thought about creatine for years but I'm desperate for some endurance because of a psych medication shot I get. I've been working my chest and I'm amped.
Anyway this is real secretive a lot of body builders are spikes on competition and not concerned with people they don't know getting sick.
You have to mix citrus juice with creatine monohydrate let it sit for 5 minutes. You can even put a little hard liquor in it, I use smirnov it's filtered 10x
And you know if your into home brewing and know what your doing you can mix ascorbic acid in with creatine monohydrate.
I've kinda given up on lab work I don't have a lab and a bunch of text books I know like the back of my hand.
Be good and be well.








