• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Creatine with Ananas juice?

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I know it's best to take it with warm water and that's how I did the past year, I also read that citrus juices like orange and grapefruit, is ananas among this list or is it ok to take it with it?Cause If it's not I'll just stick with the good ol' water.Thx.
 

Similar threads

Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
85
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
59
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Top