• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Creatine's projected use in medicine.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Link doesn't work.
 
P

perfectzero

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
37
Points
6
Yeah unfortunately that link didn't work for me either. I'd really like to see what it was. I know that there is some research showing that it can help with muscular dystrophy.
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Crap guys, I'll go and look under the laptop's history to try and find the link again, it was extremely interesting. Sorry about that again, stay tuned for it, I'll find it.
 

Similar threads

SweatLovin
Replies
1
Views
123
dannytrains
dannytrains
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
84
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
58
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Top