• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Crocop vs Mizuno

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
people actually pay to see that?
fuck me i wouldnt. id want my money's worth. longer and better matches. that was lame, even if they are MMA fighters.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Quitting his last contracted 3 fights in the US to fight competition like this makes Mirko look a bit lame.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Why is he fighting in Dreams? Look's like the other dude just dropped down and gave up.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
The Japanese fight market has been more about building an image around a competitor than to actually provide them with stiff competition. Big names make big money; seeing Mirko fight cans does nothing for me but make me sad, although the ADD-masses will see it as a rise to dominance for Cro Cop again.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
once he gets some more wins in Japan, he'll be back in the UFC.

Right now, he's not marketable in the UFC since he's been losing. I think thats why Dana was ok with him going to Japan to fight for a little while.


Although, I'd love to see Fedor vs. CroCop II.
 

Similar threads

Pickle
Replies
12
Views
13K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top