• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Current favourite music

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
Hi. What's your current playlist like? I love Post Malone. I cannot seem to have enough of his albums. What is yours?
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I have so many artist whom I like to love listen to their music.Post Malone is one of them but I also like Billie Eilish,J balvin,Drake,Tom MacDonald and many others.I really love music I always get touched with the music flow and everything and I sometimes wish I could be talented as them.
 
luri

luri

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
36
Points
8
My favorite music belongs to the 80s. Perhaps, you can call me old schooler. Since the OP is asking about the current favorite music, I will talk about my current taste. Among contemporary musicians, I like Adele very much. I never get tired from listening to Adele.
 
Steel_Lord

Steel_Lord

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
The new Haiduk album Diabolica (blackened death metal)

 
Steel_Lord

Steel_Lord

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
possessed by this song

 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Noisestorm - Barracuda

 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top