• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Cutler Hits Toronto fresh pics

deductic

deductic

New member
Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
4
Points
1
DSC_0084_copy.sized.jpg


DSC_0168_copy.sized.jpg


DSC_0169_copy.sized.jpg


DSC_0140_copy.sized.jpg


DSC_0153_copy.sized.jpg


DSC_0198_copy.sized.jpg


More Pics : http://www.vucutcu.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?t=10484
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
First pics I've seen where he actually looks like he's in offseason mode.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
same ol same ol man. this is gonna be the same cutler we saw last year. and again wolf (and victor if he competes) will look better than him, but he'll still win. damn politics :disgust:
 
A

A-83

New member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
3
Points
1
what are those shoes, he have there..He usually use "and1" or "air jordan" right?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
same ol same ol man. this is gonna be the same cutler we saw last year. and again wolf (and victor if he competes) will look better than him, but he'll still win. damn politics :disgust:

Not the same man.He looks worse.And If he comes like last year theres no way he`ll win.Jay got a lot of work ahead of him.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I cant see any pics :dunnodude:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^press the link Daniel!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
same ol same ol man. this is gonna be the same cutler we saw last year. and again wolf (and victor if he competes) will look better than him, but he'll still win. damn politics :disgust:


the only way he'll look the same as last year is if he once again slightly holds water during prejudging. now thats not gonna happend this year, trust me:tiphat: he wont screw up like that again, he said things went wrong for him last time.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
the only way he'll look the same as last year is if he once again slightly holds water during prejudging. now thats not gonna happend this year, trust me:tiphat: he wont screw up like that again, he said things went wrong for him last time.


i wanna believe in you, but pics show the same cutler

and in 2006 he had problems too, its like there is no way he can come 100%

anyways :ughfingers::ughfingers:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i wanna believe in you, but pics show the same cutler

and in 2006 he had problems too, its like there is no way he can come 100%

anyways :ughfingers::ughfingers:

dude, these pics are of offseason mode. what u mean same cutler? as in bicep tendotinis?

you gotta have faith man, this could be the last year for team cutler, now lets just hope that the Cutler we love brings the best package possible to the stage.:xyxthumbs:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks huge. No mayor changes but he doesn't need them.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
look at dillet!
he looks like my village's undertaker

DSC_0173_copy.sized.jpg



same cutler mean he doesnt improve a single bit any part of his body, ok as stated before he doesnt need edit: (legs DO NEED to be improved).. fans would love it anyways team cutler forever thats for sure even after retired
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Can someone reupload them for me?...cause I cant see them..not on flexonline either..:dunnodude:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thanks Lion :xyxthumbs:

Its obvious that he goes for size this time. But he is not bloated either, good look so far IMO.
It still look like his right bicep and right quad are causing him problems though
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Lion :xyxthumbs:

Its obvious that he goes for size this time. But he is not bloated either, good look so far IMO.
It still look like his right bicep and right quad are causing him problems though

I dont see that arm as a problem anymore.That leg is another story ,thought.Jay is freakin massive for sure,but he needs to come absolutely ripped to beat some guys(Wolf,Heath,Victor) who have more symmetrical look.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Look at the mm pose..there is a bigger cap between his forearm and biceps on his right arm. And I know that hasn't been like that before
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Nothing special IMO, just the same old Cutler.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
12
Views
6K
lifterdead
lifterdead
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
49
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top