• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Cutler, Ruhl, and Vic

C

cpap

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
50
Points
6
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1134192/the_bodybuilding_pro_world_clip_1.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1134192/the_bodybuilding_pro_world_clip_1/">The Bodybuilding Pro World - Clip #1.</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">Click here for more amazing videos</a></font>
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
victor is the next mr olympia :xyxthumbs:
 
J

jdowg

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
ruhl didn't even look like he was flexing his quads in the photoshoot. jay and vic looked good tho
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
It goes like this:

Jay has the best and most beautiful genetics of the three. Perfect aesthetics.
Wolf has the most monstrous genetics of the three. Most massive fellow out there.
Jay is Jay. A big cinder-block of muscle. Two times Mr O.
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
i dont think jay has the best genetics of the three, i think victor is the man.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Vic looks incredible in the end.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
It goes like this:

Jay has the best and most beautiful genetics of the three. Perfect aesthetics.
Wolf has the most monstrous genetics of the three. Most massive fellow out there.
Jay is Jay. A big cinder-block of muscle. Two times Mr O.

Wtf?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
We crazies always say something odd
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
i dont think jay has the best genetics of the three, i think victor is the man.

What the fuck, somebody changed my original message. I meant VICTOR has the best genetics of the three.

And now "strangely" I cannot edit my message. WHO WAS THE BASTARD ?

xD
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I think he meant victor has the prettiest genes lol..neo, you shouldn't be making mistakes like that; might get you killed.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I give my points to Victor for next Mr. O!
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
14
Views
13K
SirTeddy
SirTeddy
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
51
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
122
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top