• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Cyanide & Happiness.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38




comicass2kr0.jpg


 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
LMAO, The last one reminds my of Mygeeto.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
You evil bastards !!! Just because I luff you guys.



Xtremistsyk7 1

Zinfammocomiczh5 1

Advantagevh1 1

Beard0001ml3 1

I if repost myself don`t hesitate to stab me.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
lol these are pretty funny
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahah i cant believe i never saw this thread before!!!
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I just read all of them and loved it! They are freaking awesome.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
2
Views
3K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Zigurd
Replies
2
Views
5K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
150
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
552
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top