• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cycle Ends, New One Begins - HELP!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you saying his doses are too high as well? come on dude.. thats a standard cycle.. 500mg test is the min i would recommend for even a first time user.. 400mg EQ is min as well, studies have shown anything below that will DO NOTHING! so can you justify what your talking about? because in A LOT of your posts you come off like your WORD is as solid as rock, but all i hear is blah blah blah.. get some proof for that pudding dude.

your right man i was under the impression he was using much more. i dont know where i got that notion perhaps i read his post too quickly. but your right that is fairly standard. however i do think staying on for 30 weeks is way too long, unless your a serious competitor. thanks for pointing out that mistake. my bad MrWeapon

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Yeah i have been to the doctor and my prostate did shrink.

600mg/400mg test e/bold ain't a massive cycle.
I was thinking of doing:

900mg test enanthate
400mg boldenone

but was told it might be a bit high for a long cycle..
does anyone think the same??

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah i have been to the doctor and my prostate did shrink.

600mg/400mg test e/bold ain't a massive cycle.
I was thinking of doing:

900mg test enanthate
400mg boldenone

but was told it might be a bit high for a long cycle..
does anyone think the same??

like i stated in the PM i sent you, what cycle experience do you have?

first and foremost let me get straight with some of you guys out here who think im all about high doses, this is not the case!!! the first and most important thing about ANYTHING to do with bodybuilding is NUTRITION!! yes theres the secret, its not drugs.. its NUTRITION.. genetics, training etc of course have a huge role, but if you are on a cycle and you expect to live a lavish lifestyle without eating right, consider the money you spent on the gear a big waste.. with that said, more is better "in some regards" when i say more, i dont mean AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! your body can only process so much at any given time, consider your body like the engine of a car, if you less oil in the engine then required, you will cause wear and tear and, ultimately wear down your engine, but if you overfill the engine you will cause SLUDGE buildup that the engine cant use and thus needs to be rid of, also consider the size of your engine.. well your body is the same way, if your engine is a certain size, then you will require a certain amount of oil "steroids" for the engine to work properly, get my drift? if not, oh well..

anyways, give me more info, is this your first cycle? how old are you? how much do you weight? whats your body fat %? how tall are you? what does your diet look like? and be serious.. then im sure we will be able to guide you in a better direction as to what your cycle should look like..

p.s. the title of your thread just clicked into my little brain lol sorry for asking if this was your first cycle.. but more info is still needed, thanks..

M

MrWeapon

Banned
4th cycle.

Diet is excellent. I eat ANYTHING, i don't care what anyone says, i eat anything in my way, whether it's rice, pancakes, steak, chicken or hamburgers.
Anything possible, i'm not here for a "perfect physique" i'm hear to gain size, bulk!

I'm 22 years old 5 10".

I'm weighing at 80kg's now. (before i started my last cycle i was 72kg's)

Training is 5 days per week.

Very low body fat.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is that you consider low BF? 80 kg's isn't a lot for someone juice. Hell, I weight that much now naturally. So your diet and training isn't all that great.. You really need to re-think a few things.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4th cycle.

Diet is excellent. I eat ANYTHING, i don't care what anyone says, i eat anything in my way, whether it's rice, pancakes, steak, chicken or hamburgers.
Anything possible, i'm not here for a "perfect physique" i'm hear to gain size, bulk!

I'm 22 years old 5 10".

I'm weighing at 80kg's now. (before i started my last cycle i was 72kg's)

Training is 5 days per week.

Very low body fat.

let me get this right, your 176LBS and you want to do 900mg/test per week??? no way bro, sorry man... you dont need that must test, your initial cycle was just fine

500-600mg/test/week
400mg Eq/week

inject every 3.5 days

monday morning 250/300mg test + 200mg Eq

thursday night 250/300mg test + 200mg Eq

do both compounds together since their half lives are relatively close.. as for continuing on with just test after the EQ is done, i guess thats fine, but if i were you i would invest in another anabolic ex. DECA and add that to the mix once the Eq is finished..

if your goal is to bulk up and your not worried about fat gains then by all means eat everything you want, everyone has different bodies, the key is to know yours!

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Thanks.
youngmusclejock:
Yes i am 80kgs, but if you read my post i was 72kg's before my cycle, cause i had to lost 10kg's for a tournament :)
So now i'm back up thanks to a nice 12 week cycle i've gained 8-9kg's back :p much quicker than i would've been able to naturally.
Cardio has been stopped aswell due to me on a break from boxing.
So i have a few months to bulk up as much as possible. (no i don't care whether it will make me slower in the ring etc) anyways.. i know my body very well, n the thing is i don't gain much fat when i eat what i want. Though if i do, you can't really see it :p

SerbMarko:
You're right about stacking another anabolic after the eq runs out, that's a better idea so i might.
But for now i'll stick with the initial cycle of: 600mg test/400mg eq

The only thing i hated about the cycle i'm on now is the sustanon.
I had to pin all the time mon/wed/fri 750mg pw. Plus the Trenbolone injections of mon/thur! Annoying and i prefer the test e over the sus.
Test e seems to blow you up like a balloon, cause of the full test, rather than the broken down prop/test etc of the sus.

I have invested in some good quality TE300 and some good boldenone.
I've lost some appetite i don't know whether it was from the Trenbolone. But i'm sure i'll get it back from the eq :p

Is a 10 week cycle enough for eq?
I heard it takes a while to kick in, is that true? Every site says different.
Some say it takes longer than test, other's say it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, so it's pretty confusing. Can anyone tell me from experience?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever I am old enough to take a cycle, SerbMarko will be my guide lol. Hopefully we will still be on this forum

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Naturally this year I have put on 15 lbs. I don't believe it's all that hard, ESP if u don't want a bodybuilder look. U said ur just looking for mass and u eat everything. So u should gain a hell of a lot of weight with out juice b

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Naturally this year I have put on 15 lbs. I don't believe it's all that hard, ESP if u don't want a bodybuilder look. U said ur just looking for mass and u eat everything. So u should gain a hell of a lot of weight with out juice b

I agree with that statement....if your just looking to add weight and your not concerned about adding some bodyfat then nutrition will get you there np. No need for juice.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is a 10 week cycle enough for eq?
I heard it takes a while to kick in, is that true? Every site says different.
Some say it takes longer than test, other's say it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, so it's pretty confusing. Can anyone tell me from experience?

EQ has the same half life as Test Cypionate 14 days, so you wont really see or feel EQ work until about week 4 or so.. Test E has a half life of 10.5 days so it will kick in quicker then the EQ but not much sooner.. i agree with your statement about sustanon, its a good compound but only when pinned every other day.. 10 weeks is enough for EQ, personally i like longer cycles, but i switch compounds every 8-12 weeks or so..

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I do a heap of cardio guys so it is hard to gain weight.
4hrs cardio a day, skipping sparring, treadmill etc :) so it was hard without gear!
I just got a break from boxing so i don't have to do cardio, hence the reason i quickly stacked gear.
Gained close to 10kg's from 12 weeks which is excellent and very hard to do without gear in that space of time.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Yeah sustanon is very overrated.
Pain to do eod injections!!! Also isn't really strong compared to enanthate and cyp!
I love my full test!
Not that broken down shit.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah sustanon is very overrated.
Pain to do eod injections!!! Also isn't really strong compared to enanthate and cyp!
I love my full test!
Not that broken down shit.

sustanon has a blend of 4 esters, they mess with your blood levels alot.. personally i dont do sustanon, and now its not stronger then ena or cyp, but you will notice it quicker due to the short acting esters it has in it.. a mix of cyp and ena is and always will be my favorite.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats the difference between cypionate and enanthate? I always thought it was the same thing

MetalMX

MetalMX

The only difference between cyp and enanthate is that the enanthate ester has one less carbon atom than cyp, making it slightly faster to release. But that difference can't even be noticed. So it's safe to say that neither one is more effective than the other.

Test is test, no matter what the ester. All the ester does is extend the activity of the drug in the system. It has nothing to do with the test's effects on size and strength.