• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

cytomel, what do you know?

Kanav

Kanav

Just for the record, there's no need to taper off cytomel. You can just drop it, and thyroid function returns to normal very quickly.

I know, I was just doing it the way the guy recommended though. Just stating how I did it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in that two week period of minimal thyroid level you can experience a substantial "rebound" effect resulting in fat gain. tapering off lessens this.

Minimal thyroid level? The initial drop is only very slight, around 20% (1), so it's nit picking.

In (1) subjects were put on a month long T3 cycle: 50 mcg/day week 1; 75/day week 2; then 100/day weeks 3 & 4, then stopped abruptly. Six days after withdrawal TSH was back in the normal range; 8 days after withdrawal it had returned to baseline and then spiked above baseline until dropping back to baseline by day 42.

You could taper if you absolutely wanted, or even used something like gugglerstones (sp?) or forskaloin, but it's not necessary.

1) J Clin Invest. 1984 Feb;73(2):570-5.

Peripheral tissue mechanism for maintenance of serum triiodothyronine values in a thyroxine-deficient state in man.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
T3 (cytomel) is absolutely garbage!! unless you have a thyroid disorder, or unless you are 45% body fat.. seriously YOU DONT NEED IT! you will become catabolic and you wont gain an ounce of muscle while your on it.. if anything youll be struggling to keep what you have..

with that said, if you decide to take it, make sure your on a good stack, including testosterone (which every cycle should include anyways) and you have to make sure you eat ever 2 hours, 3 at most with at least 50 grams of protein in each meal, depending on your diet add either carbs or fat.. eating good is the key to using this drug, or say bye bye to your muscle.. dont go over 150mcgs a day!!!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minimal thyroid level? The initial drop is only very slight, around 20% (1), so it's nit picking.

In (1) subjects were put on a month long T3 cycle: 50 mcg/day week 1; 75/day week 2; then 100/day weeks 3 & 4, then stopped abruptly. Six days after withdrawal TSH was back in the normal range; 8 days after withdrawal it had returned to baseline and then spiked above baseline until dropping back to baseline by day 42.

You could taper if you absolutely wanted, or even used something like gugglerstones (sp?) or forskaloin, but it's not necessary.

1) J Clin Invest. 1984 Feb;73(2):570-5.

Peripheral tissue mechanism for maintenance of serum triiodothyronine values in a thyroxine-deficient state in man.

makes sense. i guess it's more of a mental thing then. either way it doesn't hurt.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
T3 (cytomel) is absolutely garbage!! unless you have a thyroid disorder, or unless you are 45% body fat.. seriously YOU DONT NEED IT! you will become catabolic and you wont gain an ounce of muscle while your on it.. if anything youll be struggling to keep what you have..

with that said, if you decide to take it, make sure your on a good stack, including testosterone (which every cycle should include anyways) and you have to make sure you eat ever 2 hours, 3 at most with at least 50 grams of protein in each meal, depending on your diet add either carbs or fat.. eating good is the key to using this drug, or say bye bye to your muscle.. dont go over 150mcgs a day!!!!!

my tabs have 20mcgs t3 and 100mcgs t4 a tab. i only plan on taking one a day and that is roughly the equivalent of 40mcgs a day (the t4 converts to t3 at 20% so it's like adding another 20mcgs t3) i have never used it before so who knows i may agree with you when it is said and done. but i've heard from others that it works very well and you'll hold onto your muscle as long as you run a little something with it (which i am). we'll see. i'm expecting to see some results very soon. i'm on my 2nd day using it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my tabs have 20mcgs t3 and 100mcgs t4 a tab. i only plan on taking one a day and that is roughly the equivalent of 40mcgs a day (the t4 converts to t3 at 20% so it's like adding another 20mcgs t3) i have never used it before so who knows i may agree with you when it is said and done. but i've heard from others that it works very well and you'll hold onto your muscle as long as you run a little something with it (which i am). we'll see. i'm expecting to see some results very soon. i'm on my 2nd day using it.

are you running clen or albuteral with it? I am about to start Clen and T3 soon and just wondering. :2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and if you want to, add what else your taking or PM me if you don't want to post it. I am still just figuring out how to take it the right way. Never messed with T3 before.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you running clen or albuteral with it? I am about to start Clen and T3 soon and just wondering. :2:

i've heard clen and t3 makes one mean fat burning cycle. but i am going to run them seperately. so far i've done clen for 2 weeks, now i'm gonna do t3 for 2 weeks, than one more 2 weeks of clen.

never used albuteral before. have you used it before and did it work?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
T3 (cytomel) is absolutely garbage!! unless you have a thyroid disorder, or unless you are 45% body fat..

Definitely sounds like Duality to me, he really does need it :xyxthumbs:

:keke:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've heard clen and t3 makes one mean fat burning cycle. but i am going to run them seperately. so far i've done clen for 2 weeks, now i'm gonna do t3 for 2 weeks, than one more 2 weeks of clen.

never used albuteral before. have you used it before and did it work?

Albuterol has a shorter half life than clen. Up side is if you take too much it will wear off faster or you can take it right before you workout because I read a study were it can help in performance. But if your trying to lose weight then you will have to take it 3 or 4x's a day. It becomes a pain.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely sounds like Duality to me, he really does need it :xyxthumbs:

:keke:

idk man your being pretty harsh it's more like 35% give me some credit here :jerkoff1: :hsughr:

i have about 16lbs i need to drop in about 6 weeks, there is not a doubt in my mind i can accomplish this.