• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Damn shes cute

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty, I don't know what you're talking about lol. So I can get the women I want and can afford to be picky

im not saying your ugly. in the military you either fuck everything that moves or you get married or you got a serious relationship. you dont fuck everything cause your not that guy lol. you obviously not gonna marry anyone cause you dont have a g.f to marry. and to start a serious relationship while in the military aint gonna work, cause the last thing girls your age want to do is be sitting at home talking on the phone with a guy who they just started dating. girls want to party and have fun, the truth is the military takes that away unless she lives close to you.

now if you had a built a relationship before the military it works a little differently. im not saying to fuck any ugly girl but dont be too picky man. WE ARE IN NO POSITION TO BE PICKY. noone in the military is.

Bhana

Bhana

Im guessing this is gonna be a repost, but shes better imo

Being extremely bored, having a less-than-stellar webcam and being blessed with a genetic talent led to this outlandish creation.

*For the rude, disrespectful and occasionally jealous individuals: I have to approve comments before they are posted. Please be wise.

*I uploaded this video to publicize an interesting (non-sexual) talent. I had no other intentions.

*Honestly, I don't know why I talk so slow in this video. In reality, I talk normally, just to clear things up. For those of you who readily deemed me to be "retarded", "useless" or "stupid" because of how I talked in this video, BRAVO! CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING A JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLE =)

Ta-daaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah with that tongue, she's better for sure :xmasrofl:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
santaton

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think the first one is hotter.

the first one looks more like phillipino and this one looks like chinese.

Bhana

Bhana

lulz but....

Imagine that tongue on your dick santaroll

Bhana

Bhana

I think my ones hotter loll

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tong tricks was extremely cute... but so god damn hot too. Imagine that tong all around your crotch. GOD DAMN.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not saying your ugly. in the military you either fuck everything that moves or you get married or you got a serious relationship. you dont fuck everything cause your not that guy lol. you obviously not gonna marry anyone cause you dont have a g.f to marry. and to start a serious relationship while in the military aint gonna work, cause the last thing girls your age want to do is be sitting at home talking on the phone with a guy who they just started dating. girls want to party and have fun, the truth is the military takes that away unless she lives close to you.

now if you had a built a relationship before the military it works a little differently. im not saying to fuck any ugly girl but dont be too picky man. WE ARE IN NO POSITION TO BE PICKY. noone in the military is.

lol, wut?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wth is cute on her? her nose is bigger than my big toe