• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Day in the life of a pro (Erick Fankhouser)

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

it looks really tough, his lifestyle is hard, 5 hours asleep?

much appreciation to him for his commitment.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
typical animalpak BB, i love it motivates the shit outta me

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also he seems like a really nice guy

CHASE09

CHASE09

that was great motivation for me. thnx a lot for that post, really enjoyed it. Its great to see down to earth humble guys in the sport

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool guy : ) Thanks for the vid.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man, hes one of the most laid back BBers out there
awesome guy.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
very nice guy and i respect him for his lifestyle and dedication, sick wheels as well, wish him the best of luck :2:

thx for the vid bro :tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
wow... im nothing but impressed by him. thats a tough life.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Humble guy.Wish him the best at the Europa

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a great guy, though life though. Good luck to him. Thanks for the vid Tonyk

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
big respect to Eric, that one tough life but you gotta do what you gotta do. really impressed how humble and relaxed guy. also great to see that he´s a family guy

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
typical animalpak BB, i love it motivates the shit outta me
Animalpak is nothing but a fucking marketing tool. All such macho bullshit. Oooo look at me I'm hardcore because I lift weights in a gym :jerkoff1:

I've heard some really hardcore shit like the old grain loaders. These guys used to carry 100kg bags of wheat on their backs all day long from a stack in a shed out onto a boat where they would climb the stack and carefully place them so that the pile wouldn't capsize the ship in rough weather. These weren't usually huge men either, but they would do it all day long. Now that is hardcore :xyxthumbs:

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got a lot of respect for him now...and tim that was a cute boat story:tiphat:

warpig

warpig

I wish I had that much discipline. I give him a lot of respect....

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animalpak is nothing but a fucking marketing tool. All such macho bullshit. Oooo look at me I'm hardcore because I lift weights in a gym :jerkoff1:

I've heard some really hardcore shit like the old grain loaders. These guys used to carry 100kg bags of wheat on their backs all day long from a stack in a shed out onto a boat where they would climb the stack and carefully place them so that the pile wouldn't capsize the ship in rough weather. These weren't usually huge men either, but they would do it all day long. Now that is hardcore :xyxthumbs:

reps for you could not agree with you more

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

so is roofing, and farming and crab fishing. speaking about the individual in the video I don't see how anybody could knock what that guy is doing if u watch the video. He lives up to every one of his commitments and then body builds on top of that. Dude is hardcore without a doubt, not just b/c of what he does in the gym but b/c of that and the fact he lives up to all of his commitments, and then does not let anything effect his mood.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool video - quite entertaining. Props for being so comitted and doing that routine over and over - but I wouldn't wanna live that life.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so is roofing, and farming and crab fishing. speaking about the individual in the video I don't see how anybody could knock what that guy is doing if u watch the video. He lives up to every one of his commitments and then body builds on top of that. Dude is hardcore without a doubt, not just b/c of what he does in the gym but b/c of that and the fact he lives up to all of his commitments, and then does not let anything effect his mood.

your so right, he doesnt seem stressed at all, hes in complete control