• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dbol vs EQ re HPTA Supression

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi Guys

Can someone please tell me which is swear on HPTA; Dbol or EQ? I was planning on stacking one of those with Testoviron and wanted to know which would be less harmfull for 6 weeks cycle with Tests

Thanks in advance

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just running EQ for six weeks is useless. Just run test and you'll be fine. Dbol would work if you are just dying to add another compound.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way you do know that Test Enthate take almost four weeks before you'll even see results? Why not just run prop. How much research have you really put into this? What are your stats?

From reading your post it doesn't sound like you know much about AAS.

G

Griffstrong

^How long does it take prop to fully kick in? I've heard its right around week one you are saturated?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
three days or less

G

Griffstrong

Yeah that sounds right. I've heard for a first cycle test prop is recommended

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way you do know that Test Enthate take almost four weeks before you'll even see results? Why not just run prop. How much research have you really put into this? What are your stats?

From reading your post it doesn't sound like you know much about AAS.

Thanks for the reply...

and I've been around for quite a while and I have decent knowledge of AAS... my question was not related to which compound would yield more result, rather which compound is "easier" on HPTA... I was always going to run Test and Testoviron at that too because thats readily available to me... I just needed to which supressed HPTA more EQ or Dbol

MetalMX

MetalMX

LOL "easier". Well obviously EQ would be easier since it converts to estrogen to a much lesser degree than Dbol and estrogen adds to the HPTA inhibition but your running test in the first place so it wouldnt matter if you are running Tren with it you will be shutdown its the PCT that will help you post cycle not choosing "lighter" compounds that you think will effect the HPTA axis less. But basically every steroid will stop natural production of your hormones not just Testosterone but everything including GH, TSH, LH, FSH all the stimulating hormones will go to nil.

Its all about your cycle compounds and ancillaries then its PCT drugs that will get you back up and running.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks MetalMX for your reply... I always thought and read/heard that different compunds have different affect on HPTA; some hit em hard others not to that degree. Again I'm just asking everyone elses opinion here and not trying to impose mine... so the example I can give you is that of Test Suspension... it is considered to hit the HPTA hardest while something like Primo is not !?!

MetalMX

MetalMX

pakiman the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis runs via a negative feedback loop. Meaning negative feedback is any exogenous source being taken orally or intra muscularly such as androgens (Test, EQ whatever) or the conversion of these androgens into estrogens via the aromatase enzyme. Negative feedback occurs when the body "senses" these androgens in your body then it stops its own production because the body likes to remain in a state of homeostatis which refers to the body's ability to regulate its internal physiology to maintain stability in response to fluctuations in the outside environment or in other words keeping everything "normal".

The difference with test suspension and primobolan is that test suspension will shutdown production fast because its in and out of the body very rapidly and it will cause sky high levels of Test fast also it will convert to estrogen to high degree again causing negative feedback and the sides are horrible, extreme water retention, gyno (most likely), high blood pressure etc...

Primobolan depot on the other hand wont do any of this as fast and it cant convert to estrogen... what your saying is true test suspension hits the HPTA hardest while primo doesnt but in the end it doesnt really matter your body will reduce its natural production eventually like flipping a switch and ANY cycle you run will do this with whatever compound you use so as i said before PCT is the key.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK got it, besides I can't top all those big words you used :methman:

btw just read your location... I lived in Cbr for a year and a half returned home last year as a matter of fact... looong story ANYWAYS thanks for the reply:tiphat:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Haha big words...

And i also use to live in Cbr for 6 years then moved to the western suburbs.

No problem my friend happy to help :coolguy:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand you question here. But what you must realize is that most anabolic steroids will cause you to shut down to the point which is (consider it 0 on a scale of 0-10) it is just a matter of how quick the compound will get you there. I wouldn't consider the choice of steroid just on this. You would have to take into effect all other supps that you would be taking also. Also everyone reacts differently than others. I would say "shutdown" in terms of keeping the gains you get would make d-bol the worst to keep gains. HPTA is only a concern when it comes to keeping gains also for us a body building mentality.