• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Deadpool 2

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
415
Points
18
There's something about Deadpool I really like, I mean who wouldn't like this hero, he's like a good Joker. It's a pity though, he could have been a great addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe but sadly I think Deadpool character has been sold to the XMen Outfit. But Ryan Reynolds aka Deadpool has been doing a great job.

In Deadpool 2, his girl dies and he's set out on getting revenge by having a killing spree, killing all the villains he can, when he runs into a futuristic cyborg character called Cable who came back in time to kill a boy mutant. It's an enjoyable funny movie.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
Deadpool 2 was significantly better than the 1st one. I liked the first one, but I LOVED the 2nd one.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
I never heard of Deadpool, but Deadpool 2 they say is more for adults, so it's more on the raunchy side and is filled with a lot of pop-culture references as well, that many teens may not understand.
 
C

Caguioa747

Banned
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
62
Points
0
Gotta say it is magnificent. Definitely not as good as the first one. But it had a shit ton of great moments. Domino's luck was great. Dopinder's very rapid descent into darkness is great. And holy shit, Juggernaut. They finally made up for that puny bitch in X3. I am so happy. Juggernaut is my legit favorite Marvel character and it was fantastical to see.
 
P

pamz21

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
34
Points
6
the movie deadpool was suprisingly good ryan renolds was still a funny and clever as the first one. the battle scene was still epic and cute, and it really is not good for young ages because the battle scene is too gore and i don't advice the children should see those. as for the storyline of the movie, i would prefer the first movie than the second one.. even though cable has entered the universe of deadpool, the scene with the x force audition and jump from the plane wa really funny and hilarious, domino really has powers, the power of luck hahaha.
 
Top