• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dear John Witherspoon: "Steroids"

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha

'I wana see them eat the motherfucking puck'
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
ahahaha, "shoulda gave them soldiers steroids, they'd kill those motherfuckers,we're going home"
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Amazing... :)

I pay $700 dollars to watch a game, I wanna see a fucker fly"
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
"U got 3 fucking feet, run motherfucker" :49:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lulz that was a good clip
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
that was some funny shit :49:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
funniest part, "roger clemens, my man!" just the way he says it.

when i first saw that months ago, i couldn't stop laughing so i downloaded it onto my jailbroken i-phone.

so what if ya got 3 f'n legs, run muthaf#cka lol!

let's go home, we'd done killed evr'ybody!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Oh man LOL.. this fool is hilarious.. i remember him when he played Ice Cubes dad in the movie friday.. simply hilarious.. i need to see more of this.
 

Similar threads

El Freako
Replies
14
Views
4K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
84
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Top