• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deconstructing The Myth of AIDS

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you watch the thing IS?

what did you think of it?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you watch the thing IS?

what did you think of it?

Still can't watch it.... and it sounds kind of long, but i'll try and get around to it soon. I'm away at the Arnold this weekend, so it's not easy to sit and watch a vid for that long at an airport or wherever.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
There's no way any woman is ever going to allow herself to be the fertilizer where Duality plants his seed, so any discussions related to his children are rendered moot.
:iorofl:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no way any woman is ever going to allow herself to be the fertilizer where Duality plants his seed, so any discussions related to his children are rendered moot.

:rofl3:

hey...............................................shutup

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
oh dear.

You should have a look at the rates of kids with lame legs nowadays compared with those some decades ago. Kids died from polio and smallpox, now they don't...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool :)

that was a much better response than your previous one :gaysign:

Yeh, had a bit of free time to do a bit of research on it. :thumbsup2: A couple of extension papers address it to. They are calling it a "misinformation campaign" by the "delluded".

Storm said:
oh dear.

You should have a look at the rates of kids with lame legs nowadays compared with those some decades ago. Kids died from polio and smallpox, now they don't...
:xyxthumbs:

My uncle had polio as a kid and has a deformed leg. His kids don't even understand what polio is let alone that it was common when he was a kid.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Response from a prof of immunology in my faculty... his area of expertise is HIV.He's been published in countless high level journals on HIV mechanisms of altering t-cell response, anti retroviral effects, and so on...

I haven't seen or heard of this particular video, but it's not the first of its kind. While there are some legitimate questions that can be raised about the effects of different treatments, potential attneuation of HIV in the population, these arguments tend to be presented in a non-scientific way by people with an agenda of some kind. For example, you could legitimately question the historical accuracy of some elements of the 2nd World War as they are generally perceived, but denying that it happened is the equivalent of where most of the HIV deniers situate themselves. So there are probably shreds of truth in the documentary that are overinterpreted, misinterpreted etc...and they end to have very suspect answers for criticisms of their case. It can be a rocky area to navigate through for someone new to the field. There are clearly questions about how HIV causes AIDS, but in my mind, there is little doubt as to the direct link.

So, i looked, and the guy is basically like a Kevin Trudeau "medicine is evil" type of guy, who "fortunately" has the answers to the worlds problems in his book for the low price of $19.95. :bitelip:

He has a Ph.D. in "Interdisciplinary Studies" from Union Institute & University, a private college that gives degrees by correspondence from Cincinnati, Ohio. According to Null, his Ph.D. thesis was titled, "A Study of Psychological and Physiological Effects of Caffeine on Human Health." Union Institute & University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, but its accreditation does not cover awarding of PhDs in the sciences, only in the humanities.

http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks IS, its just that I didn't have a deep enough understanding of some of the stuff raised in this video cause I studied engineering in uni lol. Thought it would be best to have someone like you or tim comment on it.