• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Denis Sergovskiy

S

safinator

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
30
Points
6
Does anybody know if Denis Sergovskiy is going to compete at the next Ironman?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
He isn't on the competitor list
2009ironman_competitorlist-1.gif
 
SID2008

SID2008

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1
SUP FOLKS FROM LAS VEGAS. DENIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND DENIS IS DOING OK. HE IS 100% BETTER NOW, TRAINING HARDCORE IN PREP FOR NY PRO SHOW AND TAMPA PRO SHOW. HE WILL BE AT THE ARNOLD CLASS '09 WORKING THE XENADRINE BOOTH. I WILL HOOK UP WITH HIM SOMETIME TODAY TO TRAIN WITH HIM AND UPDATE EVERYONE WITH PHOTOS.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
SUP FOLKS FROM LAS VEGAS. DENIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND DENIS IS DOING OK. HE IS 100% BETTER NOW, TRAINING HARDCORE IN PREP FOR NY PRO SHOW AND TAMPA PRO SHOW. HE WILL BE AT THE ARNOLD CLASS '09 WORKING THE XENADRINE BOOTH. I WILL HOOK UP WITH HIM SOMETIME TODAY TO TRAIN WITH HIM AND UPDATE EVERYONE WITH PHOTOS.

:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
SUP FOLKS FROM LAS VEGAS. DENIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND DENIS IS DOING OK. HE IS 100% BETTER NOW, TRAINING HARDCORE IN PREP FOR NY PRO SHOW AND TAMPA PRO SHOW. HE WILL BE AT THE ARNOLD CLASS '09 WORKING THE XENADRINE BOOTH. I WILL HOOK UP WITH HIM SOMETIME TODAY TO TRAIN WITH HIM AND UPDATE EVERYONE WITH PHOTOS.

Sounds good mate, keep us updated with things:xyxthumbs:
 
S

safinator

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
30
Points
6
Thank you so much man. I look forward to your updates on Denis. I'm a big fan of him!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i hate that kid for some reason :ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SID2008

SID2008

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1
SUP PEEPS AGAIN. YESTERDAY WAS HELL IN THE GYM TRAINING ARMS WITH DENIS. LOL. I WANT TO MAKE A CORRECTION DENIS SAID, HE WILL BE COMPETING IN THE NEW YORK PRO AND THE EUROPA SUPER SHOW. CHECK PHOTOS OUT BELOW I TOOK OF DENIS. IM ALSO IN PREP FOR THE NPC OPEN LIGHTHEAVY CLASS LOS ANGELES CHAMPIONSHIP IN JULY 2009. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED WITH DENIS, ZINCROON AND MYSELF WITH PHOTOS AND WORKOUT PROGRESS.
 
SID2008

SID2008

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1
thanks Daniel with the help with the image size, lol:imcoolurnot:
 
S

safinator

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
30
Points
6
Thanks a lot for your updates SID2008!! Keep up your hard work you and your friend Denis! I look forward to further updates!! Cheers
 
SID2008

SID2008

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1
Cool bro. Thanks. I will post updates of everones status. My boy Zinjun Croon is looking forward to the USA's this year to make a impact in the top 5 heavyweight class or possible pro card i might say.
 
S

safinator

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
30
Points
6
Cool bro. Thanks. I will post updates of everones status. My boy Zinjun Croon is looking forward to the USA's this year to make a impact in the top 5 heavyweight class or possible pro card i might say.

I'm a big fan of your friend Zinjun Croon as well! Keep up your hard work you guys from Vegas!!:xyxthumbs:
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
gl to all your guys sid2008
thx for the updates and pics dude
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
good stuff...awesome to see sum recent pics
 

Similar threads

brendan
Replies
3
Views
25K
brendan
brendan
2JACKED
Replies
12
Views
12K
2JACKED
2JACKED
HackerCy
Replies
6
Views
8K
Tonyk212000
Tonyk212000
Daniel Andersson
Replies
19
Views
16K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
Top