• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dennis James: Back to Basics

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
506.jpg





































RapidShare Links Full Copy
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Password: tugagym.info
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Bump
Check out the other videos in this section aswel guys :tiphat:
 
P

PiC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
320
Points
18
lol at the guy screaming to encourage denis.ROFL
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I like this training vid, he is pretty strong, thanx for posting D!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice vid's bro !!!
thanks dridderz :thumbsup2:
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
0
Views
4K
DriDDeRz
D
Johnny Bravo
Replies
14
Views
7K
farid467
F
Top