• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dennis James Blog

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
August 08, 2009
Finally!
I just wannt to take this time to thank each and everyone who stood behind me and who kept believing in me. My wife Rattikan and my daughter Anna Victoria who were sitting at home waiting for my call to tell them the outcome.
To the whole Weider staff who always believed in me and supported for the past 10 years.
I also like to thank my new sponsors Probiotica for their support and great products, and Pro tan for giving me the look I was looking for on stage with the new products they came out with. A big thanks to Carla from Protan who was putting on coats like no other in a record breaking time.
It still hasn't sunken in yet it's only a few hours past the show and I'm sitting here in my hotel room, it's 2.45am as I write this since I promised to keep the flexonline readers up to date on what's happening and what the next step will be.
So I booked the first flight back to Phoenix cause I really want to get back home early enough to make it in time to train at 12 noon and start getting ready for the Europa Super show in Dallas next weekend. I will arrive Phoenix at 9.45am which gives me enough time to go home eat and off it goes to the gym. I know it sounds crazy but this it who I am and how I handle things. Now if you really want to read something crazy then check this out. As soon as I'm done writing this I will put on my clothes and go downstairs to do my cardio here in the hotel before heading to the airport to get rid of the 2 cheeseburgers, salad and a little bit of ice cream I had lol.
Yeah I will stay on schedule to make it 2 for 2 come next week. My goal for the Europa is to come in a bit tighter and seal the deal if possible.
So starting as I arrive in Phoenix back on 0 carbs for a few days and work on what I need to work and believe me I know what I have to do to look even better next week.

Here I want to take this time to thank the person who made it a whole lot easier for me since I work with him Mr. George Farah, he made me believe every single day what I'm doing this for and he was the one who maped out my whole diet from day one and I followed it to the T. G, thanks brother it's a pleasure working with you and you are a big part of my first pro victory on US soil. George had a great day today as both of us Betty Pariso and me won the show.

Again thanks to everyone for the continued support and I promise that I will give it my all to make it my 3rd victory next weekend in Dallas.

DJ


flexonline.com
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Even though he didn't deserve the win, congrats to him.

:headbang:
 
D

dexter10

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
8
Points
1
Even though he didn't deserve the win, congrats to him.

:headbang:

why he didn't deserve the win? he was in very good condition and he looked very very good!:talkhand:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
If Fouad won't do the Europa, probably DJ will win again.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
fouad shoulda won
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ i tihnk that DJ one because he deserved it, but by no means do i think that foaud couldn't of win the show. If he does the Europa, he can go against DJ for the again, but IMO DJ still looked better at the Tampa pro, best DJ has looked in quite a while, not playin the size game anymore
 
medicineman

medicineman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
98
Points
18
yep, DJ...Fouad, could have gone either way
 

Similar threads

jwill0214
Replies
8
Views
3K
Mobster
M
jwill0214
Replies
0
Views
3K
jwill0214
jwill0214
jwill0214
Replies
0
Views
3K
jwill0214
jwill0214
jwill0214
Replies
0
Views
2K
jwill0214
jwill0214
Top