• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dennis Wolf (2006 vs. 2007)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
11xu4-1.jpg


60739902jd6-1.jpg


22op2-1.jpg


33rj0-1.jpg


10335142bl8-1.jpg


44vq5-1.jpg


97727778xu2-1.jpg


55mi3-1.jpg


66ac6-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
27988478fb9-1.jpg


77pp7-1.jpg


10kj4-1.jpg


99fl4-1.jpg


88sw2-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
07, without a doubt by far! better overal package and colour
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^ haha, i love Dennis wolf's physique, that small waist and wide shoulders just amaze me
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
07 for sure.. the overall package is way better..

he doesn't look healthy at all in 06
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
The package this year will top the past two.....
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great improvements in only one year, 07 package is better overall, but i can't wait for 08 though :D
goo Wolf :hsughr:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
ive never really liked his physique, but he did improve alot
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
2007 all the way!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
his back seems to be most improved out of all his other body parts, but overall he clearly has more muscle in 07, nothing too dramatic but clearly a difference.. cant wait to see him this year at the O.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
his back seems to be most improved out of all his other body parts, but overall he clearly has more muscle in 07, nothing too dramatic but clearly a difference.. cant wait to see him this year at the O.
His back looks even better this year. He keeps improving it each year, he deserves some respect for that at just 29. (or however old he is now)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
He has a great package I believe. Monster mass combined with classic lines. His height definitely helps him a lot.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
07 is better in everyway, he brings a physique no one else has right now
 
Z

z0ni

Member
Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
16
Points
1
07! wow he owns that rear double bi! awesome physique!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
in one year he improved were he needed to improve:the back and upper chest
clear diffrence there
 
K

keke568

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
57
Points
6
huge difference!!! =O
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
15
Views
7K
Turkish1530
Turkish1530
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
887
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
585
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top