• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf 2009 vs 2007 (Chad vs. Milos)

LOL @ Poll

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:49: No way, I can't believe it.... He's back where he was 3 years ago.

Good thing is that he might be 5th again next year, then a year after that 4th, and another year after, back to teh last place :49:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His condition this year was disgraceful.

He also has not improved any of his flaws, nor made general improvements. In a year that saw a tough field, with conditioning ultimately being the winning factor Wolf rightly had his arse handed to him.

I don't think Milos was any better than Chad though. Plus Wolf trains like a pussy, he might diet like one too. So maybe it was merely the hand holding that got his prep done in previous years that may not have been present this year.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what Milos had to say about what went wrong this year:

Idiotic coaching perhaps?

Dennis put his trust into his coach and knowing him - 99.9% for sure he followed instructions with utmost discipline and respect for his trainer/nutritionist (just like he did with me back in 2007 in all three shows I helped him prepare for...)- only Germans could do (and I don't say this in negative way - but sincerely, I think and say this in the most positive way - as known fact worldwide is that people from Germany are more than disciplined...).

Problem is that Chad is neither nutritionist nor a trainer - in any sense of that word...

His nutritional knowledge is pathetic - to say the least and can someone tell me what kind of trainer he really is...?
Go ahead and ask him any elemental nutritional or training questions and see how legitimate he really is..DOCTOR DIET - he calls himself, I believe...

I also believe he misspelled second word - adding unnecessary "T" at the end...

So, I am really interested to find out what kind of excuse he'll have this time around...

Talking to his devastatingly disappointed wife Katja and daughter Sabrine after the prejudging - I saw a woman who was deeply in pain and all I could tell her - Dennis should come back to Koloseum...where he always knew what he is doing and why...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
his ass has gotten smaller over time! whatta joke

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't squat ive heard? How the hell would he have glutes? Anyway its really a sham what he brang to the stage this year its almost like he just gave 6 weeks before the show.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't squat ive heard? How the hell would he have glutes? Anyway its really a sham what he brang to the stage this year its almost like he just gave 6 weeks before the show.
He did squats in his last video, but they were 1/4 squats.

He also did deadlifts, but they were on the smith machine.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Probably explains it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

.....:iorofl: whatta joke

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he may as well try hany rambod..look what he did for jay

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff