• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf, 4 months out Mr.Olympia 2008!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks fantastic and still with another 4 months to go.

D

d.capodiferro

amazing, just amazing.

however, i dont see the necessary improvements, hams, and lower back is still too weak, and coupled with those mini calves of his i dont see how he can beat jay if jay comes in condition. i agree with the guys who said he should have taken more advantage of the offseason.

exactly what i am thinking seeing the most recent pics.
i was used to predict he would be next coleman but i'm starting to doubt...maybe he hasn't got ronnie's will.
has anybody seen his workout in the last edition of battle for the olympia?
i found it ...how can i say... so not ronnie's style!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MAN if this dude had better calves he would be a very legit threat to cutler b/c he is packing some HUGE size in his upper body. Dennis is an awesome pro and has a fantastic attitude too. I'm glad he is popular b/c he is a good representative of what the athletes should be in this sport.

Wish him all the best!

God Bless
Ben

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes those shoulders in the back db looks awesome.

Amazing how much these guys change from one guest posing to the next.
Few of his recent pics I thought, no way he isn't even in contention, but these pics changed all that!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing conditioning for 4 months out, but hasn't worked on his problem areas much. His lower back looks a bit better but not much different.
I can see top three or four for sure, but now we have a Heath and Greene in the mix so it is going to be competitive for sure. Looking forward to seeing him this year.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say top 6 for sure, but top 3...well I don't know but maybe. He definitely does stand a chance to place e.g. 3rd.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hell yeah! top 3 for sure..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see many problems with his lower back. Ok, he could hold more muscle but I really doubt he could do it without adding width to his lower back area.

IMHO his back looks brilliant, astonishing, perfect. He should concentrate on hams and glutes and the package would be top 2 material for sure, better than Heath, better than Kai, better than Dex.

J

jeromethechicken

Jeez his back is gettin wide. The front and rear lat spreads are off chain. Still, if Victor were able to compete it wouldn't matter how big bad wolf is looking. With Victor out, I think it's between Wolf, Heath, and Cutler.

templare1987

templare1987

next Mr .olympia for sure