• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dennis Wolf, 9 days out!!!

ironmogul

ironmogul

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
HEATH FTW! He's looks to be in fantastic shape. Hope he does VERY well come The Olympia.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
oh he will do very well come The Olympia or at least IMO i think he will.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
One big arm and it looks good. I'd love to see more than that
 
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Awesome vascularity , thanks for posting.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
man i really loovveee wolf's physique i really hope he handles sum business at the O this year
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Well you shouldn't be doubting that he's not doubting that he didn't know that because it doesn't always happens. :spy:

Ok...you lost me :carduindisguise
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
WOW, amazing size.


Deathmaggot, were the mass mosters era over? I highl doubt it, man :D
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
the wolf looks hungry . nice post bro . def a contender for the o this year.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Jesus! Wolf looks incredible from these pics I have seen and HUGE!... this is going to be interesting. Cutler better bring his A game, I don't see him getting by twice in a row.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
His arms look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Cutlers. I hope Dennis gets his dues.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
It looks like Dennis is coming in great shape.As long as all the top contenders will do the same, we are going to have a amazing Olympia this year.
His arms look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Cutlers. I hope Dennis gets his dues.

lol:keke:
 
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
127
Points
16
damn Wolf is amazing...so huge dude and arms are out of this world. i'm so pissed of that jay gets another gift from judges. sure thing.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
damn Wolf is amazing...so huge dude and arms are out of this world. i'm so pissed of that jay gets another gift from judges. sure thing.

Dont be so negative.If Jay comes like last year theres no chance in hell his going to win top shape Phil or Wolf.
 
fatchops

fatchops

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
This is going to be a very exciting Mr. O. Wolf looks great but I still think he has some weaknesses. Give him 2 more years.....then watch out!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
This is going to be a very exciting Mr. O. Wolf looks great but I still think he has some weaknesses. Give him 2 more years.....then watch out!

finally some people are starting to wake up from the wolf's dream to realize he is a beast yes, but the beast is not ready yet
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
887
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
586
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top