• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf After Placing 4th at the 2008 Mr Olympia Interview

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
16113927qb0-1.jpg

He plans doing the Arnold Classic next year :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOLF for the Arnold. im glad he is going to be in it. he will win no doubt. well at least i think he will. i hope he will and then the 09 Olympia.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ hey zoknat make us a badass Wolf video.

R

Ruhlforever

Rumors say that:

ASC 2009 will be one of the best ever since Victor Martinez will return, the Wolf will be there and probably someone who thins that B.B is his hobbie will return lighter but with great improvements, guess who???

R

rotunainen

Rumors say that:

ASC 2009 will be one of the best ever since Victor Martinez will return, the Wolf will be there and probably someone who thins that B.B is his hobbie will return lighter but with great improvements, guess who???

Greg Kovacs?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does he plan to start deadlifting by then? :dunnodude:

R

Ruhlforever

I'd die if Ronnie returns it woudl be nice to see him in a 255 pounds frame, Dexter Jackson is a victory for aesthetis and incredible lines, we will see diferent competitios where rock hard granite condition will be favour instead of sheer mass with WATER.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh you and your witty comments. :keke:

Wolf is the new Rhul, which is great for the sport..

Ruhl was just a freak though with slobs of mass. Wolf has an amazing frame with a streamlined waist, huge quads, great back width, but it's obvious he's lacking thickness in the lower back and hamstrings.

I'd argue that if he was to focus on heavy deadlifts, (and deep squats) his back, hamstrings, and overall physique would just explode.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ruhl was just a freak though with slobs of mass. Wolf has an amazing frame with a streamlined waist, huge quads, great back width, but it's obvious he's lacking thickness in the lower back and hamstrings.

I'd argue that if he was to focus on heavy deadlifts, (and deep squats) his back, hamstrings, and overall physique would just explode.

100% right. it pisses me off as a wolf fan that every time i see a training vid of his, more specifically a back training segment, all i see him doing is cable work. come the fuck on man hire a trainer or something, HIT THE FREEWEIGHT MOVEMENTS WOLF!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for sharing the video, that was a great video :49:
wolf has to be happy with how he placed, from 5th last yr
to 4th this year, all the best to him for his next shows.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
100% right. it pisses me off as a wolf fan that every time i see a training vid of his, more specifically a back training segment, all i see him doing is cable work. come the fuck on man hire a trainer or something, HIT THE FREEWEIGHT MOVEMENTS WOLF!!!

Agreed, check this out, pretty pathetic.

Now, compare to this.

I like Wolf's physique, but, the guy trains like my grandmother.

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf doesnt even compare to ronnie when looking at those. wolf def. needs to get off the machines and hit some more free weights with that back. it would be so much better for him.