• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf: back training - Road to the Olympia

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He trains like a pussy all the time. I can't be a better bodybuilder because my genetics/frame/anabolics use isn't even close to as good as his, but his training is horrible.

The whole thing which bothers me, and most people here, is that this is just such a waste of what could be one of the best physiques of all time.

I don't know if there's a video of Dennis and his training in the offseason...I'm pretty sure he trains much heavier then, like his says in the last interview...
Anyway he obviously did something right now he's musch heavier than last year and if he keeps the conditioning - that's what matters at the end...
I really hope to see some heavy training in his new DVD come March 2010...but I'll never call the biggest guy in the field a "pussy"...

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He trains like a pussy all the time. I can't be a better bodybuilder because my genetics/frame/anabolics use isn't even close to as good as his, but his training is horrible.

The whole thing which bothers me, and most people here, is that this is just such a waste of what could be one of the best physiques of all time.
Exactly. Not only that, but he fails to work on his weak points.
He needs to stop concentrating on his strong points and focus on the weak points.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After all the long and brutal workouts ,after all those heavy puldowns ,leg extentions and machine chest presses,Dennis is ready to take to title!!:borat:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
In case the MD player is not working for everyone, here it is uploaded on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
men.. thank god MD is down at the moment!

cereal

cereal

Thanks tkD. MD player didnt work. But that workout......I's like butbutwhaaaaaaaat....:no:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if there's a video of Dennis and his training in the offseason...I'm pretty sure he trains much heavier then, like his says in the last interview...
Anyway he obviously did something right now he's musch heavier than last year and if he keeps the conditioning - that's what matters at the end...
I really hope to see some heavy training in his new DVD come March 2010...but I'll never call the biggest guy in the field a "pussy"...

He might train heavier, but it's still the same easy machine exercises. When has anybody ever seen Dennis Wolf do floor deadlifts (or even heavy rack deads) and ATG breathing squats?

He does train like a pussy, and it bugs me because he could be so much better.