• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dennis Wolf - BFTO 2006

Rudeboy

Rudeboy

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
6
Points
1
very good, it had still not seen

the dennis and the woman in the start of the video had combined in the clothes, aco that they are part of a pair Country music
 
S

SalGT

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
AAAHHHHHAAHHHH I want to be pro bodybuilder AAAAHHHHHHAHAHHH YUMNMMM.....
 
GetSize

GetSize

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
126
Points
16
For that being filmed a day after the Olympia he does not look very conditioned. Maybe it's the lighting.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
his english is very good
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
his V -taper is just plain retarded!!!! Those seated rows were unreal!
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
His back is amazing, excellent V-taper. Did he say how old he was? He's one of my top favs. (and no not because he has the same hair as Cutler). Thanx for the vid! :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

jeff_hardy

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
21
Points
1
dennis Wolf's great a great future. he looks like a young Cutler. all the way down to his hair. I think he did too many shows in a row and lost some mass, mainly on the arms.
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
I like this guy on stage
 
ruski732

ruski732

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
10
Points
1
Paulie said:
His back is amazing, excellent V-taper. Did he say how old he was? He's one of my top favs. (and no not because he has the same hair as Cutler). Thanx for the vid! :xyxthumbs:


only 27...can you imagine the possibilities?
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
jeff_hardy said:
dennis Wolf's great a great future. he looks like a young Cutler. all the way down to his hair. I think he did too many shows in a row and lost some mass, mainly on the arms.
he has a better structure than cutler tbh
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
agreed with everyone else, he is def. a jay wannab (same exact hair style) and does have an extreme amount of potential considering he is only 27
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
his improvements r insane
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
13
Views
6K
Zigurd
Zigurd
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
887
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
586
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top