• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf guest posing at the 2010 NPC Top Form Classic

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He said thet he tried to train calves even 8 times a week. I doubt that he is too lazy to train them.

Arnie? Because he transformed his calves in the space of 2 years.

Also I'm not just referring to quantity or weight used, I'm referring to quality. I made some minor changes and have added 1.5cm to my calves in 4 months. The weight used is lighter if anything, just the way I do my reps and sets has changed.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnie? Because he transformed his calves in the space of 2 years.

Also I'm not just referring to quantity or weight used, I'm referring to quality. I made some minor changes and have added 1.5cm to my calves in 4 months. The weight used is lighter if anything, just the way I do my reps and sets has changed.

I meant Wolf.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I meant Wolf.

Lets face it, Wolf still doesn't really train well. If he trained his calves 8x a week I'd immediately think that he was doing crappy reps that were using all the stored elastic energy his body could generate.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

So he's stopped training like a sissy?

High muscle bellies won't help, but they still grow. Most people who have "bad calves" don't really train them. Arnie was right.
Most, but not all.And despite the respect I have for Arnold I wouldn't bet that he didn't get implants too..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
bump for the video

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is now training much heavier and has a new trainer, some swiss guy, seems he is doing more freeweight stuff

K

keke568

Well i think he knows better what he does to improve in his own body than we =DD Case closed

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i think he knows better what he does to improve in his own body than we =DD Case closed

If he knows better then why has he been going backwards these last few years?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
He is now training much heavier and has a new trainer, some swiss guy, seems he is doing more freeweight stuff

don't know but from all the videos i've seen it seems his trainer saw blood and guts and copied the workout scheme..

intensity doesn't seem nowhere near Dorian's.

but glad he is doing some freeweights though.. Wolf has so much potencial!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks fuller and "rounder" :) (as his new trainer put it)
Except for quite a few disconcerting pimples on his belley the rest looks very good!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He needs some FST-7 because 6 is too low and 8 is too high!

Berry

Berry

He's going for mass and he don't need more mass just improvement in his lower back and conditioning if he does that he will be a true force.