• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf "In the trenches"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dennis Wolf training for Mr. Olympia 2008

Dennis Wolf on Low carb

Last edited by a moderator:
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do have a few communication slip-ups during this interview :49:

"I'm sure you don't do any high risk activity, like skiing or anything like that"

"jeah jeah - I trying to take a guuuud warm up"

And then you hear Dave cracking up :D

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow..Dennis is so wide and looks to be in good condition 5 weeks out,but i still think Phil is going to beat him.I think its going to be very exciting Olympia this year.I cant understand why some people dont think so:dunnodude:
..and hey,Jay aint going to win if he comes like last year..trust me..and he aint coming like last year;)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wow..Dennis is so wide and looks to be in good condition 5 weeks out.I think its going to be very exciting Olympia this year.

JA i agree :D

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^i see what you did there:eek5nono:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
speaking about wow and how good he looks for 5 weeks out, can't wait for the Olympia :hsughr:
m7xhs7-1.jpg

2jfkpkw-1.jpg

28txf5y-1.jpg

zv9s9-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow..Dennis is so wide and looks to be in good condition 5 weeks out,but i still think Phil is going to beat him.I think its going to be very exciting Olympia this year.I cant understand why some people dont think so:dunnodude:
..and hey,Jay aint going to win if he comes like last year..trust me..and he aint coming like last year;)

.. second that!!!!!!!!! ..HEATH 235-240 is much HUGE than his 270!! .. :keke:

.. some COACH shots !!

captura49ui3.png
captura48zd0-1.png
captura47iu6-1.png
captura46vy8-1.png
captura45ui6-1.png
captura44ia3-1.png
captura43jr9-1.png
captura42hb4-1.png
captura41zv3-1.png
captura40zx9-1.png
captura39zz5-1.png

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont like the way his biceps are in the front double bi.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
speaking about wow and how good he looks for 5 weeks out, can't wait for the Olympia :hsughr:
m7xhs7-1.jpg

2jfkpkw-1.jpg

28txf5y-1.jpg

zv9s9-1.jpg

with this guy around... I don't get people yapping about "The Gift" being next MR O :dunnodude:...... its just ain't gunna happen. Phil will always lose to Victor and Dennis... ALWAYS:tiphat:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haahaha.. places?

1 . phil - Complete package, most complete bodybuilder 2008!! .. shaper, bigger, huge!!!
2 . Jay - place fixed - great person carisma is his best card!
3 . dex - place fixed - Complete package!
4 . wolf - alien, bud incomplete bodybuilder!!

* victor and grapefruit out!!

..SORRY BRO .. PHIL HEATH MR OLYMPIA 2008!! ..:carduindisguise

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haahaha.. places?

1 . phil - Complete package, most complete bodybuilder 2008!! .. shaper, bigger, huge!!!
2 . Jay - place fixed - great person carisma is his best card!
3 . dex - place fixed - Complete package
4 . wolf - alien, bud incomplete bodybuilder!!

* victor is out!!

..SORRY BRO .. PHIL HEATH MR OLYMPIA 2008!! ..:carduindisguise

OK I've said it before and I'll say it again... the year that other top 5 BBers die or don't complete in Mr O for some reason... The Gift will win it.. since this hasn't happened this year... The Gifts NOT GUNNA WIN O.... the Victors and the Dennises of BB world will always beat the crap out of The Gift at O... ALWAYS:tiphat:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK I've said it before and I'll say it again... the year that other top 5 BBers die or don't complete in Mr O for some reason... The Gift will win it.. since this hasn't happened this year... The Gifts NOT GUNNA WIN O.... the Victors and the Dennises of BB world will always beat the crap out of The Gift at O... ALWAYS:tiphat:

.. I say Ok .. haha .. 7 days son!!
.. Im a big fan of wolf .. but Im not Blind .. Olympia winner always is the most complete bodybuilder on stage!!
.. When dorian win .. who was waiting for it ..nobody! .. THE GIFT can do it!! .. :techn9ne::xyxthumbs::linedrunk:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. I say Ok .. haha .. 7 days son!!
.. Im a big fan of wolf .. but Im not Blind .. Olympia winner always is the most complete bodybuilder on stage!!
.. When dorian win .. who was waiting for it ..nobody! .. THE GIFT can do it!! .. :techn9ne::xyxthumbs::linedrunk:

Haha Great Minds think some of the things alike... I actually wanted to end my previouse post with that remark ... but only the "haha ... 7 days son!!":tiphat:

BTW I'm a big fan of Phil... but hate it when "Philies" think he is better than Flex or the greatest ever or shit like that... your boys never gunna win O ... he will always be dwarfed...:tiphat::imcoolurnot: