• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dennis Wolf SIGNS with Weider!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dennis Wolf inks contract with Weider Publications

November 2, 2009

Dennis Wolf signed an exclusive publishing contract with Weider Publications on Monday. The 31-year-old becomes the newest addition to an elite list of athletes on the Weider Publications roster.

"It means a lot for me," Wolf said. "It has always been my dream, since I was an amateur, to be a Weider athlete one day. FLEX was the first magazine to give me international exposure right after I won the [2006] World Championships."

The signing comes on the heels of a disappointing outing for Wolf at the 2009 Olympia where he finished out of the top 15 in one of the most shocking developments of the competition. The DNP came on the heels of two consecutive top-five finishes [5th, 2007; 4th, 2008] for Wolf.

"Obviously some things went wrong this year," Wolf said. "But I made some changes in my camp and will do things differently for my next competition. Conditioning was never a problem for me until the last two Olympias. I'm confident I will be back to where I was condition-wise but now I will be bigger and better too."

According to FLEX Editor-In-Chief Allan Donnelly, Wolf's disappointing outing at the 2009 Olympia played no part in the decision to sign Wolf to a contract.

"Despite his recent outing at the 2009 Olympia, we still feel Dennis is one of the top competitors in the world," Donnelly said. "We feel his consecutive top-five finishes in 2007 and 2008 are more indicative of his enormous potential than the aberration this year. We are confident that Dennis will re-establish himself as one of the elite and as a legitimate Olympia contender in 2010."


:turborun::turborun::turborun:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
finally he accepted a lower paycheck...:bitelip:
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i bet hes breathed a sigh of relief
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Now, Dennis has a "real" chance at winning the O someday, of course with the improvements that he need to make first, but don't forget the same "move" from MD to Weider in 2008 with Dexter. I'm not saying that he will win for sure, but at least he has a legit shot at the title imo.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Does Weider sponsor anyone who squats? Because it could be good for him to do a promo shoot and actually have to train.
 
Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
33
Points
6
Good for Dennis! Now he has to deliver. Let's hope he does!
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
17
Views
7K
isopure
isopure
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
903
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
593
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top