• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DENNIS WOLF - THE BEGINNING (German Training DVD)

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. not sure if anyone posted this yet, but its pretty good quality!! :xyxthumbs:

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

part 11

part 12

part 13

Last edited by a moderator:
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, i wish i had payed more attention when i had german at school.

mrq4400

mrq4400

wow this is a nice treat, thanks coach! it's kinda hard to find these kind of DVD's from torrent sites...
in german? no problem :p

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yet another great post by coach
:tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude has the deepest voice and pailest skin ever......and the absolute best structure and size combination in the IFBB.

however i don't like his training style, too conservative and not heavy at all. that's what made ronnie so unbelievable to me, that fact that he was insanely huge, and insanley strong, and trained as such.

Wolf for mr O

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^Yeh i do'nt like his training style either.

His shoulders are fucking insane :ughnoes:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude has the deepest voice and pailest skin ever......and the absolute best structure and size combination in the IFBB.

however i don't like his training style, too conservative and not heavy at all. that's what made ronnie so unbelievable to me, that fact that he was insanely huge, and insanley strong, and trained as such.

Wolf for mr O

let also not forget Ronnies/dorians/kevins heavy training was also there downfall.:wutyousay:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ yes good point, but Victor don't train as heavy as Ronnie or others, and still injuried his leg, so... i dunno i think is more about your destiny, not only how you train imo :tiphat:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yes good point, but Victor don't train as heavy as Ronnie or others, and still injuried his leg, so... i dunno i think is more about your destiny, not only how you train imo :tiphat:

Victor had a bad knee before training (he had bad knees as a child) he has talked about it interviews and dont you think if victor was training heavy and harder he would have been at way more risk earlier in his pro bodybuilding or amature carrer. Even if it more conservtive it is what works for him I dunno thats just me If I was a pro I wouldent want to risk injury.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Victor had a bad knee before training (he had bad knees as a child) he has talked about it interviews

i knew it damn, but i guess i forgot :keke: thx for reminding me buddy :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let also not forget Ronnies/dorians/kevins heavy training was also there downfall.:wutyousay:

downfall? ronnie is like 44 years old man, mother nature got to him. he was injury free throughout his 8 year reign. kevin's only major injury if i remeber right was his pec tear, but it certaintly didn't deter his placings or status as one of the greatest ever. dorian was on the extereme side and i agree his training style hampered his career.

but man i just hate it when a guy has back thickness problems like wolf does, and i see him doing all cable movements :duh:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
downfall? ronnie is like 44 years old man, mother nature got to him. he was injury free throughout his 8 year reign. kevin's only major injury if i remeber right was his pec tear, but it certaintly didn't deter his placings or status as one of the greatest ever. dorian was on the extereme side and i agree his training style hampered his career.

but man i just hate it when a guy has back thickness problems like wolf does, and i see him doing all cable movements :duh:

Well I havent seen the back part of this video if so I agree

F

fitmod066

i really did see him do very many heavy basics. and i also didn't see him do calves!!!! would've been nice to see some cardio and diet.