• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf vs. Toney Freeman

Who wins?

• Dennis Wolf

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • Toney Freeman

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf. He looks better and more aesthetic to me. His arms are bigger too.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but which body parts does toney beat wolf really, i think people are starting to overlook wolf I think wolf has front double bicep, abs and thighs(his waist is smaller and his quads are better),front latspread (wider and thicker than toney),MM and his in better condition not to forget the lat spread and this is my honest analysis.

first off you can't see that wolf is thicker in his front latspread :49:....how can u see his thickness from the front....maybe you are confused as to what back thickness is :wutyousay:.........second i would not say taht wolf is in better condition than toney, yeah toney doesn't have striated glutes like wolf but look just a little below that and see that toney's hamstrings are better than wolf's: overall toney's conditioning is better and he's harder.......the ab and thigh shot is a very hard one to judge but going off of your reasons wolf's quads aren't better than toney's, (and btw a ab and thigh isn't judged off of a person's waist size) toney's abs are better than wolf's in general but wolf's lats do look better than toney's in that shot: overall toney takes the ab and thigh.......the front double bi is a very close pose to judge, both of their legs look great in teh shot, wolf's lats look better but toney has better arms.......i would either call this pose a draw or give it to freeman becuz he beats wolf in the arms area.....as the standing MM goes toney just crushes wolf in it end of story....
wqoswh-1.jpg
x1n5u9-1.jpg

:tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf. He looks better and more aesthetic to me. His arms are bigger too.

great reasons :jerkoff1:.....and his arms look better so wolf takes this matchup :49::49::49::jerkoff1:..............great analysis :bowroflarms:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great reasons :jerkoff1:.....and his arms look better so wolf takes this matchup :49::49::49::jerkoff1:..............great analysis :bowroflarms:

Laugh all you want. I don't need to give a 400 sentence thesis about why I believe Wolf looks better.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Laugh all you want. I don't need to give a 400 sentence thesis about why I believe Wolf looks better.

well i just don't understand why the only bodypart you even mention is: dennis has better arms.........like that just wins him the entire matchup :wutyousay:...............:49:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i just don't understand why the only bodypart you even mention is: dennis has better arms.........like that just wins him the entire matchup :wutyousay:...............:49:

Yeah, I just tossed that phrase there so people wouldn't say I didn't bring the minimum amount of analysis required. I'm lazy, k ?

Anyway, I still prefer Wolf. With or without deep "meaningful" analysis.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Toney has better forearms. I give it to him.

durantb

durantb

I give this one to Toney

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I just tossed that phrase there so people wouldn't say I didn't bring the minimum amount of analysis required. I'm lazy, k ?

Anyway, I still prefer Wolf. With or without deep "meaningful" analysis.

haha i gotcha :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been saying this, but I wish toney would win the whole damn show!!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Toney, his skin doesn't look all weird, like bumpy, his quads are thicker/bigger.
though in the pics posing looks odd, bad pic timing?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm actually surprised more people didn't select Dennis Wolf. All those guys that were riding his nuts year round.

I think it's safe to say Toney should place ahead of Wolf. I'm predicting a 5th place finish for Wolf, that's what he should get.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Toney for sure. Looks a lot healthier by that i mean in the skin and in general and thats why he looks better. He does oxygen therapy, ozone therapy and these kind of things... thats why the athletes who look at optimising their general health look the best and feel the best as well even at 42.

And toney has a high protein, high fat diet which he is now on, not sure if he used it in his prep or not but... thats the secret... ill tell you why in another thread im about to post in nutrition & diet section. :D

C

crossfirebmf

Freeman hands down

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
0-1
1-1
2-1
3-1
3-2
3-3
4-3
5-3
6-3

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's so close....as the score card shows Dennis won the prejudging by 10 points,lost the 3rd round by 1 point,round 4 was equal 22:22...the final result 85:94.
Probably Tony's pec tear pulled him back...although his muscle maturity at 42 is by far greater...
I still think Dennis looks amazing for 29 years old...

B

BB999

I would give this Olympia contest to Toney.
Nothing wrong with Dennis, I just think that Toney was sharper this year!

I think it might have been different if Dennis brought last years package with him.