• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deontay Wilder: It isn't about Blacks vs White.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is one thing that everyone needs to remember and that is, everything that is done in the dark must come to light. There is a day coming when we will finally know the people behind all the pain and suffering that we all go through.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is one thing that everyone needs to remember and that is, everything that is done in the dark must come to light. There is a day coming when we will finally know the people behind all the pain and suffering that we all go through.

I really hope you are right, because there is too much suffering going on. We need justice, and we need it now!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I really hope you are right, because there is too much suffering going on. We need justice, and we need it now!

Have hope brother!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no faith in the system that has been put in place to handle such matters because it has failed us so many times. So, pardon me if I have little hope in these institutions.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately, you are right about these institutions. The Judicial systems of most nations are jokes. They favor the rich and punish the ones with no voices i.e the poor.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately, you are right about these institutions. The Judicial systems of most nations are jokes. They favor the rich and punish the ones with no voices i.e the poor.

The judicial system is full of vultures and vampires, so there is no justice in the vocabulary of such kind of creatures. They get-off of the suffering of others!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They suck all the energy out of you until you have nothing left. That is the system they use to break people down.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The people that use authority to oppress others, are devils, and we all know what happens to devils!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is this racial thing is not imaginary, it does exist and the more people speak up about it, there more closer we get to the solution.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is this racial thing is not imaginary, it does exist and the more people speak up about it, there more closer we get to the solution.

Well said. The only way we are going to get to the bottom of it, is if we have a conversation about it. Conversation is key.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as we keep the communication going, everything is going to be alright.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, the should come up with stiffer laws against hate crime.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, the should come up with stiffer laws against hate crime.

That is a great idea, especially when it involves racist and religious hate crime.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stiffer laws is the only way we can make sure that a black man will walk the streets without having a target on his back!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The target will always be there as long as gun laws stay the same!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is a trillion dollar business. There is no way in hell the people involved are going to change any laws. They make money from other people's deaths and suffering.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guys who make and ship weapons to other nations to destroy people's lives, are devils. All they care about is making money!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since they decided to put money first on this earth, they will be last in the next life.