• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Depopulation?! crazy video!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like good reasoning to go forward with it, in the long run it will do the planet better.. sounds a bit insensitive and sociopathic but, the planets pop is growing exponentially in the next 2 centuries if we don't expand to galactic planetary colonization earth will be over crowded. If this will ever be possible that is.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there trying to make this out to sound sadistic and murderous. but the fact of the matter is we can not keep having this planet's population continue to grow....and grow.....and grow. shit hole countries/continents like india and africa need to be put in check. if you as a nation cannot provide for enough food/living conditions for your people, then you need to take care of it or deal with the consequences. china as well needs the world to get mad at them and let them know enough is enough. what are they at now? like 1.3 billion? weren't they at 1 billion like only 6 years ago?

these countries need to handle their shit, or other countries are going to have to do it for them.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit duality... you agree with me..... or someone on general SCREENSHOT FTW!.

But yea that's what im saying, africans not to be racist im half african american but they are breeding like it's going out of fucking style. Half of thier population is depicted to have aids this means within a 10-20 year margin 90% of them will have aids, more than 60% will starve. so the 10% whom don't have aids or straves are going to be the living in the long run.

China has already taken steps in it's population control limiting the amount of children each household may bear. Population control is one of those uberly important issues that usually never coem up for debate given the sadtistic and homicidal label it comes with. But it's a very important factor.

And with that said im positive Africa will be the first to be effected by population control I only wish it could be done quicker and more painless to the people. many of them anyway are dead men walking so to speak,knowing thier diease ridden bodies will only survive 5 more years in anger will attempt to apread this diease, and thats a facts amongst many aids carriers. They will attempt to spread it not caring anymore.

So Please use condoms everyone.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
China - use babies as clay pigeons
India - ship to artic or antarctic for expirements.

lulz - lulz.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy vid thanks for posting Hypo

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think i could agree or disagree, but i just wanted it out there.
seems extreme to me thats all.