• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dex @ 165 pounds on stage

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38





At least, I think. I dunno. He looks lighter, but DAMN!

talk about genetic potential.....
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Yeh seen this the other day! he is shreded in this!! he sure has packed on a lot of size!!

Nice post
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Repost I believe.

I wish I had half his genetics. That damn bastard !! xD
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
His biceps, quads, and most muscular was amazing!
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
his back was unbelievable
he looked awesome!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
does nayone else thinks that now he looks like one of the ninja turtles?? lol i always thought so
 
A

abeljr

Active member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
31
Points
8
hysterical. He's put on ALOT of size.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113

Attachments

  • teenage20mutant20ninja20turtle.jpg
    teenage20mutant20ninja20turtle.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 119
  • Dexter Jackson.jpg
    Dexter Jackson.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 145
A

amtz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
8
Shit!! I'm 10 lbs. bigger and I dont come close to his physique... This dude has gotta have an extrme low body fat be this big and whey lite.

CHEERS!!
 
Top